Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just a tickle

Good morning. This is me. It's already Wednesday. The week is going fast, and we should be taking off the next two Fridays.

Whoops nurse Ann in the house! Rich has been having a bad neck problem that followed a bad knee problem, etc. So, he ended up sleeping out in the living room some time during the night and he seems to have gotten out the heating pad. Now I just helped him because he said he needed we heat. I got him a wet washcloth and he put that on his neck, and then a dry towel and then the hot pad set to medium. His eyes are sometimes open and sometime shut, but we turned it over to one of his fishy shows.

My poor baby ... he's been looking so pathetic this morning. Just have to take care of him and love him to pieces. Whoops ... gotta pay attention cuz I have to do the remote to get past all the commercials. But, I think my patient is sleeping ... because we are watching hooknlook, and he's keeping his eyes closed now. Awe a little snorey too. No way if he was awake he'd miss this because they show the fishes under water. And there were a ton of em.

I know this is pretty problematic, because he was saying he was going to stay close to home today and that he was going to sleep for a couple of hours. Now we're going to watch city limits fishing. We've only got about 20 minutes left. The problem with him staying home is that he should be picking up his medicine and he's not going to get out ... so I think I'm going to try picking it up before work. That means I should probably leave in 10 minutes. Maybe I'll go for that. Too bad though because I like just sitting here typing and sneaking peeks at Rich just to make sure he's breathing alright. I feel better to know he's sleeping just a little worried that he's going to burn his neck with the heating pad. But he's got his hand on the control so I can't turn it off. I don't want to wake him up.

Hmm, we're not getting too far this morning. Maybe we'll get going. Shh, let's not wake up the sweets!