Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, April 28, 2008

This is like a Sunday ... One day to unwind a bit

Good moring. This is me reporting in face forward front or whatever I might say to let you know that I am writing directly to my blog this morning with no other filtering to such and such a person or other medium. *Giggle* Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. It is Sunday at about 6:45 am. I’m home and Rich is still fishing. He will be home later this evening. I have a full cup of hot coffee and the kitties are probably going to have to accept no more free rides this morning. I’m going to need all of my body free for typing. HA! It’s a little chilly outside, but I’m good to go.

Hmm, wouldn’t it be a good idea if someone took their medicine too? Grrrr… Ok, ok … shhhh let’s all be cooperative this morning too AND we should figure out soon if there are a couple more medicines to be picking up. Basically, the celbrex and provigil. Especially the provigil, because that one helps us with clear-headed thinking, hmm?

Ok, that’s done too as is the washroom, plus there’s a kitty that’s been additionally petted and a blankey wrapped around us. ANYthing else? Like to get started, ya know? Ok, good … Let’s try.

First thing then is to set up my extra screen … remember the first days we used to do that? Back when we first got the double screens and everything had to be just so so we could glance over and see everything at once? Now the screens are pretty simple. On the left screen are the recruit message board home page for June 6th graduation and my blog opened to the three pictures of the hotel including fireplace. Also a small section for my buddy list. Then on the right side there is just this Word Doc and the Yahoo messenger. We keep it open just in case Lynn should happen by. Ya never know. Looks like someone had the OneNote open too so we must have been over at the OH site (Obesity Help). My memory of that is that we didn’t put much into that. I think we left it up in the background for a while while we typed a letter to Iraq/Afghan. Then it got closed down when we checked the MP.com Board. *Sigh*

Another thing I saw open was the Snag-it program … I’m being reminded that as a system we bought a phone. We might as well come clean with that right away. Let’s get the info on that.

Ok, here’s the scoop of what we did. Basically – we’re going to probably get in trouble with Rich, but we switched up. My mother and John covered the cost of the hotel, and we spent that money on getting a new Moto Q 9c phone, plus the Everything plan from Sprint. We pay about $20 more for the service and it’s a break even at the cost. We were very upset that the phone itself cost more than they had stated on the up-front promotional, but the actual end cost was exactly by $1 the cost of the hotel. So that’s that. What we are getting is a pretty phenomenal deal. Let me put it out … hold on.














I don’t know if you are taking the time to read all that, but it is a very sweet deal. Or, so it seems J . It takes over where my PDA left off. Mainly because it has the functions of the Windows Mobile 6 software, which means it has the Microsoft Office Pack Programs built in including Word, Spreadsheets, AND of course Outlook.

That’s one that I have to seriously look into. I need to get back to putting things on schedules again. I am loosing too much time to unproductivty. It also includes PDA, TV, radio, email, Internet, camera, texting and all that sort of stuff.

Basically, it can do about everything, but wash the dishes. But, we got a dishwasher to do that … Oh and it makes phone calls … EVEN calls through voice activation. It’s a sweet sweet little handset. I’m really looking forward to getting it. If time allows today and I think it must – I’m going to start reading the manual … it’s about 183 pages – looks like easy pages, but I need to get a good idea how it all works, because it should be here no later than Wed/Thurs, and I’m goin to want to get it up and running. JUST because its so gosh darn cool … Isn’t it?!!

I know … then there is Rich. Not sure what to do with that part. But, that’s another matter. Basically though the way we figure is that The $400 that my Mother and John saved is the savings that I put in … though it maybe could and should go to Rich – there’s the part where I’m thinking that Thom is going to be on a phone and I wanted long distance anytime … that’s where all this started. Then all the extras started feeding the monster inside of me. Did I remember to tell you it has a 7 hour battery life? Man oh man … I know there is already a D version and I’ve got the C version, but for that we’ll just have to deal with it. I went with the best deal I thought I could get at the time.

Ok, with all that said and done … time to be moving on. It’s 8 am now. We just got a refill on coffee and a yogurt for breakfast … so far so good on the diet … We did great yesterday on day one and we woke up and weighed ourselves at 313.6 this morning. WooHOOO! Maybe we are going to hit 310, plus some security by Thursday.

I sure do hope so. The first day or two there was bound to be a big difference.

Just getting rid of some of the waste from over the trip. I went the entire MN part without having a you know what movement. I was pretty bloated by the end. I think it was nerves mainly. And, there was some apprehension in sharing washrooms with my son. Rich and I are used to each other by now, but I still get embarrassed by that sort of thing. I thought maybe I could do something in a public washroom, but I was pretty tied up. OOOOK that’s enough of that … We’re all good now and feel much better, thank you very much :)

Rich called again last night. He talked for a few moments, but not very much. He mentioned something that had happened at work this week where two of his employees had gotten upset with each other and it had gone to personnel. Fortunately, this time Rich came out squeaky clean. That’s always nice. Most of the problems originate with one of his Production coordinators. I never really like to hear those stories. I had a hard time with him when I was working with JVS because I was the other Production coordinator and I believe he felt me a threat – especially, because I was a female. But, we’re certainly not going into that now. Bottom line is that he’s been a thorn forever and I hate that Sweetie is always having to deal with him. Makes him grumbly. If he’s on a fishing trip he shouldn’t have to be thinking of this guy’s being a idiot.

Otherwise … he said that it was colder in the morning, but it had warmed up through the day. He said his partner caught the second largest box fish … so that was a good thing. Rich caught a couple fish, but no keepers. He was excited though. He caught one big 5 pound fish. I forgot what he called it. I never heard of it before. But, a five pound fish is a five pound fish. I guess it was a challenge to be bringing in. SO GOOD FOR SWEETIE!!!!

He said that he had played cards, but he got out of the game rather quickly … he bet it all on one hand early in the game and someone drew from the deck. I don’t think it upset him too bad. He had to take care of something with his rods and reels for the next day and he had to do something cooking wise I think … not remembering now.

But, he said he was going to bed early. I think it’s been pretty windy out there.

He says that it’s a lot of fishing and he’s got to get those muscles in shape. He touched with the monotony of it, but he said that in a loving way. God Bless fishy people.

Hmm, just looking at some of the close-up pictures over at the blog. I left a note over there to remind people to click on the pictures to get the close-ups. It really is a nice feature of the blog to be able to do so. They are wonderful shots. I can’t figure out though why every time I smile I close my eyes in a squinty way so it looks like I can’t see or that I don’t have eyes. It further complicates that my face looks so porky. I hate to say it like that, but it is true. I guess if there has to be a before and after shot … might as well be that way, but it is unfortunate that others have to really see me that way. I guess maybe they can appreciate that there will be a difference. Just I hate to be seen so negatively. Not saying they are looking at me badly, but they can’t be thinking that I look healthy and well either. I note when people are too big or have tummy “pouches,” why wouldn’t they … and I’m much bigger than that.

Yesterday though when I wrote Thom I figured some stuff out on one of his pages.

Basically, I’m going to be eating … It’s about 650 calories.

60 yogurt – breakfast
0 coffee – breakfast
30 V-8 snack
180 Slim-fast
10 Jello
30 V-8 snak
180 Slim-fast
116 cottage cheese
40 fudgicle

So, we figured in 18 days – from now to surgery … Um, I don’t think I mentioned that … I have a surgery date of Wednesday, May 14, 2008, which as of yesterday was 18 days away. Anyway at 18 days times 3500 calories a day, I could legimately figuratively take in 63,000 calories between now and then. But, I am shooting for 18 days x 650 calories = 11,700. So, the difference is a loss of 51,300 and if you divide that by 3,500 … you get about a loss of 14.7 pounds I could theoretically lose between now and 18 days. I started at 316.7 and today I’m at 313 something so the goal is to be at 299 on the day of surgery. That will be then down about 37 pounds as my top weight … You remember that unfortunate weigh in about December? Yeeks! It does seem I’ve been hold 316 pretty good now for a while. Thing in this next week and beyond is to go below it.

I just ran into an old friend from OH by the name of Sam. He’s just starting a divorce and moving and all, but his last note was that since the last time we’ve talked he’s lost 62 pounds … probably been about 3-4 months. It’s a lot of weight.

I think the first month you lose about 30-50 pounds. I will have about 3 weeks between the surgery and seeing Thom. That means about 22-35 pounds difference … So at goal I should weigh about 265-278. I will look a LOT different already. Haven’t been at those weights for a long time. I was at the OH chat yesterday and they say best thing to do is follow the doctors advise in drinking a lot of water and walking. So, that will be the goal. I called Sr. Theresa already and said that I will be off the 18 days of May 14 – June 6th – plus weekends that’s a total of 24 days – 5 of which will be in California WOOHOO!!! It’s going to be tight with recovery, but I couldn’t have planned it any better in all reality. I could think I wanted it sooner, but then it would have interfered with the funeral. God’s watching my back. The call for the date came in just 1 mile past dropping Joe off from the trip. What are the coincidences that it could happen that smoothly that one trip would end while another journey began?

So now there is 17 days to prepare … best I can do is be eating right and I SHOULD be getting some exercising. Need to figure that all out. It’s my week spot right now. This weekend I got home and even right now … and all I want to do is the writing. I’ve got a lot to be getting thought though … and I have some responsibilities to be taking care of. Yesterday, I wrote a nice long letter to Thom, I wrote a letter to one of his friends, I wrote a couple of messages to the board, I posted four things to the blog, and I wrote a letter to one of the Marines in Iraq/Afghan. Today, I wanted to write to the blog, write on the board more, write to the other Marine and Recruit and if possible send another note to Thom, at least do it by tomorrow morning. I have to remember Rich is coming home tonight, AND I have to give some time to reading phone instructions. So, those are my goals.

There is one thing that I haven’t written much about at all. And, that is about the death of my Grandmother. I don’t know and I might not figure out that for quite a while. My next appointment with Dr. Marvin has been rescheduled to Tuesday at about 5 pm, and on Thursday I will be meeting with the Surgeon and Rich about … shoot the information doesn’t show. Now I don’t know for sure what the time is I thought it was at 5 pm. I’m going to need call back and confirm. The only date listed is something on the 8th at 11 am. Maybe that date was changed … it would not be this week, but next week the week prior to surgery. Shoot it’s going to happen fast.

Ok, girls settle down. We can do this … just gotta take one step at a time.

Breathe!

Ok, and maybe we should skip to another subject now too. We’ve had about enough of that now haven’t we? Hmm, one more thing … we need to see if we can schedule an extra meeting with Dr. Marvin to arrange time to figure out what we’re going to do with the medicines. I wonder if we’re going to need doing the same with Dr. Albright. I think that the medicines have to be either crushed or taken in a liquid form and some of them might be lessoned or stopped like the diabetes medicines. I would feel a lot more confident if I new where the diabetes test thing was … and now I see in the mail there was some problem with my management of Walgreens Care of the Cpap and Wheel Chair accounts – I think … I’ll have to get right on that on Monday morning. That will be like an impossible thing to lose. I won’t want to give those up. Better talk to Dr. Marvin about the medicine right away though … he’ll know what to do … I just ordered some too. But, I guess by about then we’ll have to be doing something? Operation May 14th. We’ll be in the hospital about 3 days on the 17th and Reorder time is the 20th … So we’re pretty on time with a new set of prescriptions. Ok, so we can stop worrying about that. Maybe we could get in to see Dr. Albright – we’ll see, we’ll see. I know it is she who should be deciding on the medical medicines – and Dr. Marvin the psychiatric medicines. No, I don’t know how much of each now that I’m taking. I might figure that out in a day or two though. I can do it, right?

I think I skipped right over the part where I was going to think about my Grandmother. I guess I’m doing that again. I remember seeing her casket by itself (and with people), but mostly by itself, but as if she were overseeing the events that were happening during the wakes. She was still in command of the family. At the time it was to go up and see her one last time … the line for immediate family was too long – I had to make a choice between there and the family gathering for the prayer. I took the prayer, because I felt I’d made my peace with my grandmother.

There were no tears, with the exception of those in recognition that she was a good grandma with Steve on the other side. I didn’t want to think of the parts with my Grandfather, but it was inevitable. There was only one picture of him with her at an older age, and one portrait picture of them both at an earlier age – graduation or wedding, I’m not sure. I didn’t like the person I saw when I looked at my Grandfather, and it made me nervous to look at my Grandmother.

I don’t know what all happened during the younger years of her and him raising a family. I rarely hear those kind of stories. I don’t want to hear them at this point. I think that my Grandmother knew things of my Grandfather that weren’t beneficial to my well-being and know she is gone and with her all those truths that may have been known. They are all buried with her and to them all I say good-bye.

The remaining parts of the abuse will be buried with my mother and then myself. I leave very little of the abuse stories for my boys. They know that I was abused, but there is little to say much more. It’s not the same to say I’m hiding it, it’s more to say its done and over. I stopped the cycle of abuse with them. The abuse was a dark cycle in their history. I don’t know if it was perpetuated in the cousins. I hear some stories of cousins who are doing ok with their kids and others who have had their problems.

Joe and I did a lot of talking. We talked about the cousins coming of age and of Steve in particular taking over leadership of the family. In a sense Wes is now “leader,” but his time is minimalized with his lack of responsibility he’s taken over the last 25 years. I’m not sure how he’s stepped in and out of his children’s life, but he has looked after only “his.” The Bendickson family and the Ludfords, and Butch’s have each looked after themselves, even though at least the first two were failing. It seems there were some troubles in the Butch’s in that he too was divorced and his daughter is getting a divorce from a drunk. So some family traits may have repeated themselves. I did get a chance to see my Uncle Merlin … he showed very little signs of life, but I’m very glad to have met him. He was as much a part of my growing up in his quietness as my other uncles in their protrusions. I’m glad he was there. He was Marsha’s Dad and Aunt Joyce’s husband. We still don’t know what has happened to Jane, but there wasn’t enough opportunity to even ask. I have been given links now to the family so maybe we’ll start to find out.

It seems there will be connections made and I think it will come through the leaderships of Steve, myself, Cary and Todd and maybe Marsha. I don’t know where Deb will stand, but I think she wants to play a part – and I believe as Connie Sue gets better, she’ll want to play a part too, no matter how difficult that may be.

Cary has a relationship with Connie Sue and has already stated that connecting us two was a goal of hers. That seems worrisome though probably in logistics. It makes things easier, yet more complicated. I don’t know how to deal yet with the manipulativeness in the family. When it gets to the part of one party hurting or using the other for their own benefit I have to step out and say its not for me.

I’d like to think that I can put some good faith in Cary. She’s shown me no reason to doubt her so far. I think she’s an earnest person who’s gone through a lot.

And, her brother seems just a love!

Steve is still I think going to be leader, and he may be subsidized by Jay, but I don’t think – Kernel or not – Jay is going to lead. He may be very intelligent and a natural teacher and leader, but Steve has got the love and heart of the family.

Jay seems self-interested. I didn’t like the way we were cut off. Steve on the other hand, kept popping in at the right moments. I had a feeling that he was overseeing the events and most likely coming in to everyone’s situation as the needs arose. I think that he gets that from his mother. Aunt Judy also is a mother hen and watches out for others, particularly, like her husband they’ve been watching out for their own. Steve on the other hand has a wider circle of interest. He includes all the larger family as his own. That’s what makes him the better leader of the group.

I’m really hoping that he takes charge. I foresee though the first contact for us will be the one going through ourselves and Cary. I don’t know how long it will take her though to get back to Virginia. She seems to have a very busy life. Cary does something with retail and selling something, I don’t remember – souvenirs of some sort I think … she was talking about National landmarks. She seems middle management type, but solidly grounded. It’s hard to remember what everyone is doing. I think her brother Todd and his wife are both like draftsmen – one step below architects. They would need a couple of years school to do that and become their own firm. They do some really impressive work and are thinking of moving to Minneapolis because of all the family connections. I asked Cary if she would consider the move as well now that she’s getting a divorce and Todd’s considering and even Deb is moving, but she says that her boyfriend’s family is all rooted on the East coast so they would have to stay. And, with that she seemed pretty sure.

Cary was one of those strong female figures that I knew from the moment I saw her that I liked her and would get to know her more. To add the part that she was family!!! And, would always be a rich part of my life, was pretty unbelievable.

What a sparkling jewel! I can’t believe how lucky we are to have found her.

I don’t know, but I disclosed to her and maybe Marsha and maybe Kathy Jo? Seems like there were at least 3 times we were talking about being a multiple. I’m not sure … we were so giddy in talk and being able to relate – oh yes and there’s another relationship that’s going to be very good I think. I don’t remember her name, but Steve’s wife is very, very cool. You just look at her and think Wow I want to be her best friend! She’s very beautiful and very smart. She’s just earned her Masters which is a step beyond her CPA degree. I think it’s marvelous marvelous marvelous!!!! I hope so much for her. I can’t think more than how great it is that they worked it out between them for her to finish WHILE working and raising two boys, and being married. Wow! What a woman!

Poor Rich. He’s going to want to know about that phone, but shoot. Now all of a sudden I got a family that I want to connect to. I should connect to my mother, John, brother, sister and Deb. I want to connect to Cary and Todd, Steve, his wife, Kathy Jo, and Marsha. That’s going to be a lot of phone calls, emails and text messages if we play our cards right. Wouldn’t it be cool if we could become as mobile as the boys and their cousins? Wow wouldn’t it be neat! Sure, if the older ones hehhe we could call them that the “older ones” meaning my mother and hers, my uncles and theirs could connect as well, but the thing is to connect through the cousins and to start our own generational thing. I think we could do it. The interest seems to be in earnest. And, if nothing else came of the funeral for my Grandmother us all connected would be exactly what she would want. Well, maybe.

She seemed to be the connection before, but it was always this one was doing that one was doing. There was an unrest in calling people and unsettling the boat. Now, it’s like shoot … Steve is 50 and Todd’s about 36-37. We’re all old enough to know what we’re doing. We’re in our prime. WOOHOO!! Damn the tornadoes as Joe might indicate. He’s been in this discussion with us. He’s all for turning about the play and forgetting the old folks and getting into the business of cousin relating.

Wow! What a turn of the card.

Hmm, that probably means that sometime today that I should call Steve. That be the thing to do. I could tell him about the surgery too. That be something to say.

But, more or less we could just start the new habit of talking. Seems that we each have that ability. I don’t think that I’d be wasting his time. He seems earnestly interested in who I am.

WooHOOO… Already did it … I did it … Made the first call. I called Steve and Michelle. In general I talked to Michelle first and then Steve. From what loosely I can remember, we talked to Michelle about it being ok to call – it’s a little strange calling people the first time. We talked about our sons in the military, we talked about my writing, and her graduation, and we talked about getting to know the family. Then we talked to Steve. I told him what I thought about him being the leader of the family. We talked mostly in relationship to communication with the cousins. We talked a side conversation about intelligence. He told me about the Michelle’s new car and her graduation coming up on Friday. He said that their company will be gone mid-Sunday, so indicated after that on Sunday would be a good time to call. He also stated that he would be in Shell Lake the following Sunday and the weekend after that Michelle’s company was sending both he and Michelle to the Bahamas. We told Steve we’ imagine ourselves there with him, because we’d be in surgery the day before. I think the conversation – I should have looked better at the clock, but it took place sometime between 10:15 and 11:30 am just now.

Ok, good good … Now from what I remember from the communications conversation and running things down the line. Steve is the first one. He said that its always better to call. He’d much prefer talking and one or two paragraphs is about all he wants to read, unless it’s very important. He also stated that he doesn’t like to write … he does about 3 sentences maximum. Good information. He said that Deb can read, write and talk on the phone. He says he talks to her about once a month. Tom is quick on the phone and in writing – state your business and get on with it. He’s very busy with business – on the road and with giving attention to his family – wife and four kids. Kathy seems to enjoy talking and most likely can write. Steve says he talks to her all the time and that she’s just 3 miles away and that he kidnaps her youngest son Grant all the time and he takes him fishing. He read a really cool plaque given to him by Gant that made me want to cry it was so nice. I guess fishing is a healthy diversion for him to get his mind off of hockey.

Steve says that Scott doesn’t like to talk on the phone or write. I think that Deb his wife does most the communicating for him, but I don’t know her and their wishes to communicate. I think it has to come from Scott or not. I think I’ll leave that mostly up to Steve. Scott will be too centered on personal between he and my mother if he talks to us. But, one day too we’ll face that – if Joe is concerned maybe that will come up sooner than later. One thing Steve and us didn’t talk about was the 2nd generation cousins or great-grandchildren – the 22 kids (adults) that follow us – and actually the 3 that follow them. Maybe we’ll have to set some kind of net too for them to get to know one another.

Wow! I didn’t think of that. But, now looking at it and seeing how important it was for Joe to meet Meredith maybe that should be of more significance. 2nd gen cousins need time and opportunity to meet too. In this respect, I think Maury, Joe, Danny and Meredith need to show some leadership – Thom’s and Danny’s brother are away on military, but they and maybe Deb’s and Marsha’s sons may need opportunities to communicate. Well have to talk about that another time. In fact I think Cary’s kids are not too far behind. We need to see the family tree drawn by someone I heard, or create a new quick one, so I get an idea of the ages and what everyone is doing. I think Steve is going to be a leader … I’ll end up a secretarial role … and maybe Deb or Cary will take a secondary leader position. I’d just like to see that everyone is communicating. I don’t want anyone left out. That means me getting along with my sister as well. We told Steve that too. I will put her on the list now as most likely communicating through both talking on the phone and writing. I think that Steve is going to try contacting my sister. I will try contacting her after getting her number from Cary.

Next is Marsha. We’re assuming Marsha will be able to talk on the phone, we’re not sure if she writes, but we will need to find out. She is one of the reasons it is so important to start communicating … she’s lost both mother and grandmother and contact through them with the family and will now need a different bases of support. She looked very ready and more than willing to be a part of anything going on. I asked Steve about Jane though and he said only that she was divorced, a nurse, living in WI and appeared to Steve to be isolated sort of like an Aunt Alice. He said she didn’t even have contact with Marsha. But, then I had to think nothing strange of that … I had no contact with my siblings either. Steve’s policy as mine will be is to keep an open door. He confirmed that watching over everyone to assure things were going well was a natural position for him. I left a message on Marsha’s phone to call me when she gets a chance. I don’t know how she pays for long distance though, so I will have to watch for that. Maybe it’s better if I call her. We’ll see.

Last, is Cary and Todd. We didn’t talk about Todd too much, but we have to assume that Todd is a talker and a writer. Both Steve and I were impressed by his fancy mechanism he used to show his family pictures. It was really, really cool. He’s computer minded as they come. Plus, he’s shown an interest in being connected to the family as has Cary. Cary seems to be able to communicate through both phone and writing. Steve is going to make contact with her and probably I will as well early this next week when she gets back in town … I left her contact numbers/addresses down in the car, and Steve only has a business number. I will need to get Todd’s
numbers from Cary.

In general, then that leaves pretty much everyone able and most likely willing to communicate, with the exception of Jane, Scott and Tom. I think Scott and Tom might be held in the loop though through their wives. Tom’s wife Cheryl was real nice and seemed interested in getting to know people … she seemed the type to want to be in the loop. Not so sure I understand Scott’s wife Deb, but we are sure to give her a chance too … key though is with the relative first. I think that Todd might be able to help best define some computer space that we could each share. It would be nice to have some contact room. If nothing else, I will recommend that we have a blog at blogger … we need some place to leave notes and pictures. We’ll ask around as an agenda item. We can hardly wait for the new phone and phone system to come in so we can use it to start getting organized. Hmm, I think we should do that Now? I guess we have to have something on our scheduler to copy over, hmm? Maybe we should check that out. Ok, outlook here we come. AND, it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to go get those numbers. I think we may have one even for Aunt Gay. Ok, you … go look … k!

Very good now that’s all organized. I worked all the addresses and contact lists through Outlook and that connected through Onenote so I could leave notes from above each in its own section. I had to open up contacts and sections for each person, so it took some time, but it was well worth it. I cross-referenced it by leaving a date-time stamp in the notes of each contact note section that there was something that happened at that time. That way I can be sure to get back to everyone. The master list is located at my section. That is the next part. I’m going to go back over the notes once more and see if there is something to put on my to-do list.

Ok, good so far we need to write a quick note to Meredith tonight. Write a small letter to Thom tomorrow. Talk to Dr. Marvin about family on Tuesday as well as call Carrie. Talk to Deb, CS and Todd next Saturday. Talk to Steve and Kathy Jo on Sunday and follow-up with another meeting with Dr. Marvin the following week on Thursday along with surgery preparation. Make sure that we are getting everybody’s contact information and preferences. Maybe write out a sheet and hard mail it/email it out. Ok, that’s enough of family for the day. What else do I have to do? It’s already almost 3 pm. I just had my 2nd v-8 juice.

Oh man oh man that’s something … everything is fitting into place. I almost forgot about the Job Coaching and Consulting class I’m scheduled to take … that’s starting on Tuesday and going until May 12 – two days before surgery. Wow ! that was tremendously good planning … Thank you God! Sure would have hated to waste Sr.’s money. I checked that into the schedule as well. Hmm, now as far as today goes.

Done with family, which sorta sneaked into my blog time, which is ok. Just gotta make time for it … it has to have some purpose. I should be thinking about 5-6 that Rich might be home. Let’s then plan for a shower at 5 pm. I don’t think it’s much use saving dinner if all it will be is a slim fast. *Sigh* We’ll see. We’re doing good there.

I still should write to the I/A Marine, and to Thom’s Friend AND I haven’t done any work on the message board.

WooHoo!!! It’s about 4:30 pm now and I’ve gotten done with the Message Board writing. Feeling pretty good. It’s in a pretty good space right now … I’m so proud to be a part of them. Hmm, I think what I will do now is to take a quick shower so I’m ready for my fisherman when he comes. Then I will write the shorter letter to Thom’s friend, and in the extra time I will write to the I/A Marine. If there is possibly EXTRA time … I would attend the 8 pm chat room meeting, but I really think Rich will be home by then. I hope so, because I want to squish him to pieces!

AHA! We got our squishy material together. This is the good stuff. Shower done, tooth brushing done, sexy nightgown done … whoops sorry about that! We’re into exuberance. Let’s just hope it’s not until 8 pm. BUT, if it is let’s hope we’re patient enough to wait for him … and still climb up his torso! WooHOOO!!! That’s what fishy people get for leaving for such long periods of time. AND, because we were gone an extra two days before that! Should be like a crime! He’s going to need a lot of softening up. Hmpf! He actually talked about business on a fishy trip to his lover. What kind of vibes is THAT man sending! Way too over worked!

We’ll have to have a serious talk. And, at least ONE of us better be undressed! Double *HMPF!*

Ok, better not be waiting too long. Lets have a jello then be getting on to Brent’s letter. K?

WooHOO!!! I just gave the love of my life a call … He said about 6:30 pm. So that’s about 75 minutes. That’s not TOO bad.