Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, November 19, 2007

Just need to be buzzing along

Good morning … I think we’re up … we woke up an hour ago and posted the new entry, but then we fell asleep at keyboard. So now we only have a half hour to write. I think the sleepy thing was only part my fault, the other part was Chief because he was laying here warm an cuddly, so it wasn’t my fault.

Mmmm … had to eat breakfast too. Excuse me … I burped. 

Ok, ok that’s enough of that.

Last night sweetie came home and he brought the Chinese with him. But, before we ate, we’d gotten up and rushed to the bedroom where he’d gotten to and I remember looking up into his eyes, but then there was a warm feeling that grabbed me and then he said that we passed out for just a couple of seconds. I guess he had grabbed us and sat us down on the bed in back, but we can’t remember what was happening, except maybe a feeling of sinking. He took my pulse and blood pressure, but things seemed to be fairly normal. I don’t know where my glucose meter is, so that didn’t get tested, but otherwise, we seemed to come out of it a little confused, but generally alright. We went with him to the kitchen, but we needed to sit down a few moments before making the slushes and setting the table. So, that was the end of that.

Maybe we’ll talk to Dr. Marvin about it on WEDNESDAY @ 3 pm. Remember that, please!

Hmm, then what happened. We ate a nice dinner while watching the end of the Bears game. Well no, that wasn’t the nice part. They lost I’m afraid. *Sigh*

Rich got up to turn off the TV and suggested maybe some nice music Lalalalala. Ok, you can figure that part out.

BUT, we got to do a little talking and we told him of our Christmas plan of not getting the washer and dryer and so forth. We concluded with the part that we’d make OUR Christmas present to him that we donate money toward getting his bass boat. I think we made him happy because we got a real nice kiss, shoot now I’m crying again… Damn menopause.

But, the thing is that bottom line that I want to make Sweetie Pie happy and this seems like a reasonable idea to get him a very good gift this Christmas. I think he might try to resist it, but I’m going to be insistful. I also told him about getting the boys gifts by returning the merchandise and not getting St. Rose stuff, but I couldn’t remember where that last $100 was coming for to pay for the boys Christmas dinner. Ahh, I know $300 from the gift, $200 maybe from my mother and Grandmother, and the last $100 from Sister Theresa maybe. I don’t know how much she can give … I think she’s short this year due to government funding and transportation.

We told Rich then we could give $100 to the boys and Lauren and $50 each to the girls, and then $100 for dinner. That and of course our contribution to the Bass boat. Oh man, I sure hope I can make this happen.

Ok, that’s about it there … smoochie face I think was happy and the night carried on. There was some other stuff, but that was foggier. I do remember that he’d talked to his wife and agreed she could get their kids gifts that they would go in together on, in that he would pay for the gifts and she would spend the money. I don’t know what kind of divorce this is going to be, but that’s Rich’s plans that don’t include me. I am trying my hardest not to ask him for money for my kids.

Hmm, wow. That’s pretty good … we’ve got about $1700 hundred in there now, but we haven’t paid out on bills and especially, we haven’t paid out on the car. That really HAS to happen today. It shows that we got that extra $600 from Rich, but we still haven’t spent it, or got it dismissed from other charges. The last $1280 is in there for a deposit, but it is still pending. It should be spendable by tomorrow. We have to be very careful. The reason we checked, is that we just remembered that we had that extra $200 in someone using our account and the overcharges because to deal with too. But, if that works in our favor, although it hasn’t materialized yet, that would be an extra $300 that I think should come back out to Rich to cover part of the $600 that he gave me – though some of that might have been my money to cover rent and such. But, then maybe he might say to hold it … and let it go into prepayment of my medicine, which would save us another $200, which will get saved toward gym. Although we told him that we’d try walking first … and then use the gym money after the surgery.

I think we went through all of this yesterday, but we need to simplify and refresh our minds in do we still ALL have a sense of the “MASTER PLAN?” I think we are getting it. I like the part where it seems that we have some control of what’s happening the next several months. We still have all those other calls to make.

I’m going to try remembering to bring that paper showing all of who we pay money to, to make sure we don’t overspend on hospital bills.

Ok, I got that. Might have to include that pile of mail too? Damn that makes things harder … I think soon we’ll pay off the dentist and dentil surgeon ($325) and through taxes this year we’ll pay off the government debt of $900. Still have $600 with the school. Shoot, ok, can’t get into this now, because we’ve got shower that has to happen now, but we are working at this, right?

BBL

Whoops just a minuted more. It’s 6:23 am now and I figure we get another 10 minutes for good behavior. We took our shower and woke up the sleepy bear. But, it takes some good massaging to bring him up to a consciousness level and then we have to go on from there. He’s using the little boys’ room now. Next, he’ll come out and make the sandwich’s and I’ll go pour him some coffee. Then we need to sit down and take our medicine while he gets his computer up. This is where we check in to see if there are any important plans for the day. He’s still pretty groggy, but we make due. Then I have to get dressed and gather my stuff from the table, fruit, and coffee, and keys before we scoot out the door in a half hour. He always gets up and gives me two kisses on my forehead for the Casies, and one quick smooch on the mouth. Then he says be careful going down the stairs, and then we slowly go down them one at a time and then we get in the car and go. That’s about it. Think it works. Hmm, maybe I should get that started now? The worst that is going to happen is that I lose Missy who’s laying across my right arm. How’d she get there anyway!??