Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Feeling better and we're off to work

Hi … it’s just me. Just wanted to say it’s now 10 am and we’re up now from our nap and feeling much better. We’re going to have a couple of sips of coffee and try getting out of here within a half hour. I am feeling very alert. Seems a little strange. We’ve got a kitty here asking if we can’t just nap a little more, but I think nooo kitty someone’s got to do the work thing. Besides … today is a Dr. M. day so we got to do all that. Hmm, he’s being a little like a cat. Good …good he’s settled down. I don’t want to go into all that happened this morning … we will save any of that for Dr. M. Right now we want to focus on being a new day that we haven’t tested out so much. It’s kind of breezy out there and we need to stop for gas. I don’t think its so much of a cold need winter coat breeze as much as it is we are going to mess up your hair when you’re filling up your car breeze. Uh huh … just like that.

Hmm, one more thing? I did some checking around … and I think that tomorrow is our ‘ficial one year anniversary of the blog. It seemed that it might have taken me a couple of days transition before I put something in, or at least put something in that I kept … Our first entry was a picture of the two kitties bundled up that you can see in our side bar. And it said simply, “Just wanted to introduce you to the family. These are my kitties and roommates. Together, they are Mischief, separately, they are Missy and Chief. They are sister and brother and the are now seven years old. If it were not for them, how would I remember to get up at this unGodly hour!”

That was kind of silly. I guess then that my kitties are now 8 years old and we’re still working through the ungodly hour thing. The technician said that it will still be two weeks before the tests are ready for evaluation, but that our doctor would order the machine and it would be ready then. I know that we have a standing appointment on November 30th two weeks from now, but I might check with their nurses to make sure everything happens as it should. Let me think … yes I think I have my doctor’s number at work. I’m a little frustrated for having to wait 2 more weeks, but maybe that will turn out to be a good transition period. We’ll see. I’ve still got other appointments to be keeping.

Hmm, guess for now, we should get going. We don’t want to miss lunch! Oh yah … don’t forget to bring the new oatmeal. K?

Ok, you … let’s see you get up and moving!