Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Nice, nice day ... for being on our own ... good goal-making

Ahhh Good morning. We just went through an extensive Ms kitty rubbing session. She was just purring up a storm. I don’t think she’s so happy that it ended, but believe me we did pet for a good 7-8 minutes. We got her face and head area … That’s where she likes it best. Now she’s settling down a bit. Good kitty.

Ok, ok … first thing in the morning … what do we have to say. We’ve been up for a little bit … our weight is 2 pounds under the big 3 zero zero. We’ve been here for ever, but it is a step down from the last couple of days when we were challenging a match-up or overage of 300. I don’t know … pretty tough … Yesterday we had a good day in that we were going up and down those stairs. It’s pretty tough though. I have lots of room for improvement. I did feel very good in being able to have cleaned the clothes. Not so sure of the wrinkle stuff … we’ll have to see if it gets better hanging them from the closet slightly damp. I think if we have a couple of decluttering sessions today that it wouldn’t be a good idea to clean out some of the clothes in the closet. It seems a little crowded, but I don’t know why. I don’t have a general sense of what is in there. Just know I switched over to the back closet not so long ago. Hmm… Should think of the front closet too … that is barely used at all. Mostly some real old stuff like my old letter jacket, a few chairs, the mini Christmas tree and the vacuum. Woo HOOO.

This morning we got our kitties fed and coffee made and we did the first Flylady request of decluttering some paper piles. She was right in that they are always sitting around. So we tackled for 15 minutes one of the bags in the back from old mail. We must have gotten about ¾ the way through it … so we’re doing pretty good. I will have to schedule another 15 minutes later on so I can get it off the kitchen table. Problem is that I think some of it has to be taken care of and some put away, but I don’t know where it supposed to go. I don’t really have a place to put mail. That’s a small part of the problem. I do have a couple of file places though that aren’t being used. There’s the small one in back that our son left and the one here to the left of me … the old antique one. At one time, I used to use that a lot. But, it became a dead letter place. Eventually I cleaned most of it up and haven’t used it since. Maybe I’ll start using it again … Just don’t have the tabs to mark the files. We’ll have to think about that. I tried to rubber band some stuff and I found that my rubber bands were so old they just broke apart with slight stretching … booo, boo.

Ok, let me think. There is a stack of National Geographic, which I got primarily for the clients, but I think they are kind of neat too. Mostly because the pictures are so old. Maybe what I should do though is leave them on the coffee table for a bit and give our selves some time like last night when we needed something to do … to skim through them. I like the thought of cross-referencing our mind with something interesting and different. It kind of supports our interest in psychology in studying other cultures. I had a little trouble this morning in the kitchen skimming because the print was relatively small, but I think if we sat over in our nifty reading couch with the light directly behind it might be workable. We’ll see.

Our little Ms. Jennifer … the neighbor across the hall has been up for about a half hour and it’s quarter to 7 am now. I wonder on what occasions she yelps. Maybe she’s playing with her brother by the TV already, or maybe she is resisting getting dressed? She seemed to be slight enough in weight that she might have trouble eating too. I don’t think they are the kind of people that have too much food around. *sigh* ok … moving on.

Ok, are we finished thinking about the mail stuff? It did work well yesterday opening the mail in the living room. Maybe we could make it a goal to go down today to see what’s there in the box. Flylady is suggesting laundry again … she does this once a day. I think we’ll let it go for now. We could probably getup a load of towels, but I don’t want to use up the valuable change, and we want a whole load of something not so important, because we’re going to try washing out those washcloths that run. It’s either that or make the executive decision to throw them away and try getting different cloths. Hmm, we’ll still wait on that. We’ll ask Sweetie Pie since he uses them more than us.

Ahh 7 am. The curtains are now open and the lights are on. This is more like it … now we have to rest up for the next part … we should be taking a shower and getting the medicine. That would be a good deal, right?

Need to rest up for a second because we were just flittering around. I think the kitties sorta like the extra movement in the house … gives them something to think about. I find them surprisingly enough curled up and cuddled in places I didn’t know they hung out … Like did you know that Chief favors that cool corner of the couch where Football watching is so great … and often where I am with Sweetie Pie when we’re out here in the living room. Good for him!

Not sure what else … maybe I shouldn’t plan anything else until I get in the shower and dress. The bed is made (so to speak), but there are still dishes next to me and I’ve got on no shoes. Hmm, we can do better than this, right? Ok, ok … let’s try that out … brb.

Ok … good good. 7:30 and shower/brushing and dressing are all done. Woo Hoo!!

Place is looking pretty good, but there are a few weak spots. Hmm, I think it’s ok to leave the gym pants out on the bed. I don’t think they are picking up too much kitty fur. Chief is making them a place to lay down. I think those silly cats are attracted to our scents unfortunately, so sometimes clothes left about become a nesting ground for them. *Sigh* kitties … what can you do with them?

Few hangers to put away and the mail … and I did notice that the regular laundry could probably use some washing too, but maybe not quite yet. Although, if I brought those towels in from out in the car … there would surely be enough to wash. Hmm. Not sure if I have enough change better check that out. Hold on. Hmm. Turns out there is just enough money … but these aren’t critical laundry items. Just stuff that fills up the bottom of the basket. And, well one set of gym clothes and then there’s about 4 towels outside. Should I? I know … I know Flylady would say yes. It’s now 7:30 am and if I started now I could be done before the gym. But, would that make me too tired? Hmm. Let me think.

Pshwoo. We did it! Terribly out of breath and hurting though. We did two things at one time, which was kinda pushing the envelope. We loaded the clothes in the bag AND went downstairs and put them in the washer. Turns out there were enough clothes to do the load without going out to the car. Hmm, better remember to bring in those towels for the next load anyway. They are not doing any good out there in the car. Feeling pretty good about the program so far. Whoops another Flylady message. She wants to make sure we’re drinking our water. Hold on better get a bottle out. We remembered to bring up and fill the bottles that had gathered down in the car. Nice set-up now … we have 7 bottles cooling in the fridge. We’re the cheater type who got the water bottles and then am just filling them up in the sink and cooling them. Our thoughts are that the water is safe enough or they wouldn’t allow it. Hmpf! We’re wrestling with the thought of our old faithful water jug or the bottles. But, it seems the bottles are winning out right now. I can move them easily with us. It’s not such a chore to pick them up and they are easily counted. However, they do not stay as cold as the jug. So, we’re still experimenting with that. I think the idea is that if we drink the water fast enough it will stay cold.

Man-o-man do we love the Flylady.

Hmm, anything else left from yesterday or the week? We ended up instead of watching TV staying up until about 9 pm and we were into the Ellen Degeneres videos that we found while messing around. She really is funny. I’d have to say she rates high in my humor scale – though I’ve spent little time watching her. I watched clips of her with guests and I figured out she really does have a good sense of timing. She’s funny even without the planned monologues. So, that was pretty relaxing AND there weren’t any commercials!

I think if I can remember … today there is a multiple meeting at 10 am. I’ve been forgetting them lately, because we’ve been doing other things. But, I think we’ll set the timer and see where we are about then. Maybe we’ll go … even though it means going to the gym by noon instead of 11 am. Just have to watch the time, because last week we went too late and got there 10 minutes to 4 pm when they were closing. That was no good. Ok, timer set.

What’s next? Maybe we’re going to check out the Flylady site and see if there’s anything immediate that we are missing. BRB.

Ok, Flylady says this month is for getting into the concept of menu planning. This means just organizing what we’re building up now with the Egg store.

Breakfast … whoops forgot to eat … better hold on. Danger sign … we’re on our last serving of cereal. Better do something to let sweetie pie know. A list? Ahh just what’s on the menu! Hehehe

Ok, here is where we are at so far.

Cereal - both flakes and granola - we're mixing them and they're GREAT!
Oatmeal - 2 boxes
Milk
Kitty litter
No fruits or vegetables - doing fine getting these (for our lunch meals on weekends … we are experimenting with fixing ourselves a lettuce, tomato, onion salad).
We need salad dressing though – thousand island or ranch
Whatever for dinner – you are doing wonderful with this – but, we favor tomato base
Lemonade/limeade
Dishwashing soap
More quarters

Ok, good start. We handled the clothes to the dryer too. This time we remembered to bring down the money and we got rid of an old empty bag of kitty litter. Our friend is going to be soooo pleased with us. We’re doing very good! Time is now 8:30 am.

Ok, breakfast:
Mix ½ cup of granola and ¾ cup grain flakes
Milk for cereal

Snack:
10 am grapefruit

Lunch:
Salad or Oat meal
Wheat germ or flax

Snack:
Raw vegetable – broccoli, carrots, cauliflower
Or apple for the ride home from work
Peanuts

Dinner:
Our friend’s meals

Snack:
Orange
Lemeonade/limeade slushie

Ok, I think that’s about it … Need to check our calories now.

WoooHOOO … great work! It says breakfast 427 calories, lunch 370 calories, dinner 633 calories, and snacks 425 calories. ANNNNND total calories is 1855 RIGHT ON THE MARK! We are also doing stupendous on the report card for nutrition. Almost everything is A’s and B’s with the exception of Omega 6, folate, and a C grade on Niacin. I’m not going to worry about folate and niacin, because they are both covered in my vitamins. Need to check out Omega 6 though … hold on. AHA! Forgot the peanuts … it says that adding 1/5 cup (without the shell) brings me up to a B on Omega 6 … we’ll go with that. Unfortunately, it adds 170 calories to the diet. So now we are at 2025 calories. I think we are going to need dealing with that … that means even without exercise, we should be losing about ½ pound each day … if that were the case then we’d lose 15 pounds a month … and that be right on the mark! WOOOHOOOO! Just got to keep our body a little more active. Doing laundry, moving around the house, and going to the gym … all great stuff! We’re going to make it just need to keep working on it.

Ok. Officially then we’re getting A’s on total calories (2025), Carbs (298 g), protein (93 g), and fat (62 g) AND this is before the vitamins … I love it that we can do it with our diet … well all but niacin and folate … hmm forgot the flax seed for dinner … that means 2070 calories. Still acceptable, but doesn’t bring that folate score up. I don’t think we’re willing to add any more to the diet. It will have to sit with the vitamins. Ahh I see … too much niacin. I’m high in it with dinners, oatmeal, both cereals, peanuts and broccoli. Nothing I can do about that … will have to stay. Oh man … we’re way over in folate too. ESPECIALLY in the broccoli, cereals, wheat germ and even oranges and peanuts. That’s going to need staying the way it is too. I’m not willing to give up any of these foods.

The only thing I could see changing at the moment is to change up vegetable and fruits periodically. I still haven’t managed to walk around the fruit store to see all that it is offering … I think that is a little too overwhelming for us right now. Better stick with the one’s we got. I think we have enough now in our fridge to get us to Tues or Wed. We might slow it down a little, because we are giving ourselves more snacks than we really feel hungry for. Just trying to keep our stomach full and our diabetes numbers down. I like that we are no more than the little meat that is in our friends dinners … he says about 5 grams I think … not sure 5 somethings.

This is what the report card looks like.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pretty cool, hmm? We’re in the monnnney honnnnney!

Ok, let me think any additions from this for our friend? Nope looks all good. GREAT! Moving on. I think we need to check our email hold. On.

Hmpf! Something there, but it didn’t thrill me. No Flylady either! Just got 5 min and you know ??? I’ll be finished with laundry and its only 9 am! Wow! I could see doing this more often. We’ve used up all but one of our quarters though … so we added that on the list for our friend. The savings is now about $20 even with the four dollars of quarters we used. He will be pleased with that. I’m not sure, but it might be a good idea to keep this going. I like the idea of a load of clothes each Saturday and Sunday and it being done for the week and everything being all good. Just have to check on our wrinkling. The shirt I put on today – the candy pink, seems to be all good with the wrinkles and it was one of the shirts we washed. So, that all might be ok.

Just going to wait a minute … should think through this bringing up laundry … we pretty much messed up a new white bag getting it down. We had to tie it because it was so full. Might need to rethink that in the future. I don’t really want to stuff all my clean clothes back in the bag … so last time we straightened them out before bringing upstairs. We might have to do that again, but we’re going to need probably throwing away the bag. Hmmm, maybe we could use it for a quick pick-up or maybe … I don’t know … think we might use it for something. Whoops timer rang … gotsta go.

Damn … that was hard. Took too long straightening clothes so that coming up stairs very painful. Damn have to figure out a better system… might just mean more time at the gym to straighten out our endurabilty. I did make it up though … and that was a very good thing. We needed to just leave the clothes on the back bed though. I felt better that they were straightened, but I know we need to go back to put everything away. I think we’re going to set our timer for about a half hour. That will take us into our snack time. Shoot … oh I know … the other timer was set for the Multiples. I almost forgot. Ok, moving along here … we’re doing very good.

Hmm, I turned around and both our kitties are just looking at us … I wonder … ohhhh … that meant one was about ready to join us. I see how that goes. Umm, maybe later.

Ok, emails checked … I think we need to go back to the Flylady. I know on one of the last trips into the kitchen … we brought our cereal bowl – good us! And, we took a few things off the counter that didn’t need to be there. I think we are going to need checking out Flylady’s method of washing the kitchen AND bathroom sink … we’re missing that part of her theology. Better do that now while we’re thinking of it BRB

AHA! Certainly nailed that meal plan!

This is what she says. You could find it yourself at

http://flylady.com/pages/FLYingLessons_Shine.asp

Shine Your Kitchen Sink
This is your first household chore. Many of you can't understand why I want you to empty your sink of your dirty dishes and clean and shine it, when there is so much more to do. It is so simple. I want you to have a sense of accomplishment. You have struggled for years with a cluttered home and you are so beaten down. I just want to put a smile on your face. When you get up the next morning, your sink will greet you and a smile will come across your lovely face. I can't be there to give you a big hug, but I know how good it feels to see yourself in your kitchen sink. So each morning this is my gift to you. Even though I can't be there to pat you on the back, I want you to know that I am very proud of you.
Go shine your sink! - FlyLady
________________________________________

Shiny Sink 101

Many members have asked "How do I clean my sink until it shines?". So, just for you, we have posted FlyLady's "Shiny Sink 101" essay. Here's to a great shine!
Note: Follow this procedure the first time you shine your sink. You do NOT need to follow this method everyday. Just keep up the shine with a little window cleaner.
Dear Friends,
I want you to smile from ear to ear when you gaze upon your shiny sink.

I have heard every excuse in the world. Even old sinks can look new again with a little elbow grease.

Here is how you do it:

BE SURE AND RINSE WELL BETWEEN EACH STEP OF THE WAY!

1. Take all the dishes out of the sink.
2. Run some very hot water into the sink. Fill to the rim. Only do one side at a time. Then, pour a cup of household bleach into the hot water. Let it sit for 1 hour. Now, pull the plug with a pair of tongs. If you don't have tongs, then scoop some of the water out of the sink into the other sink and use your hand to pull the plug (wear gloves and don't get the bleach-water on your clothes).
3. Rinse your sink well.
4. Use some cleanser (Comet, Ajax, or Baking Soda) and scrub your sink. Ensure you rinse ALL of the cleanser from the sink.
5. Take a sharp edge and clean around the rim of the sink, just like you would clean dirt out from under your fingernails.
6. Clean around the faucets too. You may need an old toothbrush or dental floss.
7. Now, get out your window cleaner, I use Windex, and give it a good shine.
8. If you still don't like the way it looks, then you could try some car wax. Just know in your heart that you have cleaned it very well now and it doesn't have to be perfect. Our perfectionism is what got us in this situation in the first place.
9. Every time you run water in your sink, take your clean dishtowel and dry it out (I lay out a clean one, every night with my before bedtime routine). Before you know it, you will be doing this everytime you leave your kitchen. The rest of the family will too. No more water spots. You will have a clean and shiny sink.
10. Don't have a fit if someone doesn't take as much pride in your sink as you do. It is very easy to fix. You have already done the hard part. You will never have to go through this process again. Daily maintenance will keep it looking this way all the time. Nasty hurtful word are not as easy to repair. Just be sure and tell your family what you are trying to do. They will think you have gone crazy.
11. If you don't have a dishwasher, don't worry. A dishwasher is just a dirty dish disposal. Clean out a place under your sink and put a dishpan in there. Teach your family, that instead of putting their dirty dishes and glasses in the sink, place them into the dish pan. Get into the habit of putting your dishes away as soon as they have been washed and are dry. No more leaving the dish drying rack on the counter or in the sink. Put it away under the sink when you have finished. If your old one is nasty, you may want to soak it in the sink full of bleach water at the same time you soak the sink or go buy a new set.
12. To insure that your family remembers this, put a note in the sink. It will get their attention and remind them where to put the dishes. Be patient! They have never been taught either. It is going to take some practice.
Now if you have a stainless steel sink, I recommend all of the above directions with one extra instruction added: after you soak your sink, rinse well, and use SOS pads to scrub it. This will buff the finish. It will look like new.
If you still can't get it to shine after the Windex, put a light coat of lemon oil or olive oil on it. I mean just a tiny bit on a cloth and rub it. This will make you smile. Some people have had very good results from Bar Keepers Friend.

Go Shine Your Sink!
FlyLady

Last note: ensure you don't mix cleansers like Comet, etc. with Windex (or other ammonia based cleaners), you can create dangerous gases! It is worth repeating: rinse well between each step.

AHA! We’re doing it … we just filled the kitchen sink with the water … hmm, how about the bathroom?? Better do that too. Hold on. Ok, good good. So far so good … This might even lead up to doing the shower if it worked well with the others. Yeeks … that one is pretty bad, especially because the chair in the shower scrapes the tub when we bring it forward. Might be worth it though to get rid of germs that might be collecting. BUT, not today. We have to figure out the part where the chair seems to be leaking out some dirty stuff. In that case I would want to keep the chair in the shower while we were bleaching it. But, I’m not sure if that would be bad for the metal. Hmm, it seems to be ok for the metal in the drain? Eh, maybe leave it in even if it did lighten the stain on the metal base … it would be worth it to know that it was clean. Ok, ok … feel good about that.

Still got 5 minutes before we do the clothes … gives us good time to rest a minute and maybe drink some more water. I want to be proud of my shiny sink too. And, always looking to impress the guy of my dreams. He loves when I surprise him with things like this. He sure is my sweet honey oats.

Ok, ok … let’s not get drooly … we still have a couple of days before we see him. Let’s give him all kinds of good surprises. LIKE … not going shopping on-line or stopping by restaurants for something to eat. I think we need to go over the hypnotist sheet too. Hmm, better do that … better make it after the multiples meeting. Still need to save time to get those clothes folded and put away. Hey what do all you do about this kind of stuff … do you sorta just keep doing it without thinking … I’m pretty sure most people don’t write down most their thoughts of the day. I think we’re a little eccentric on this point. But, at least I know where I’ve been … AND, we’re keeping ourselves great company. This is an important thing to consider when you live on your own. Please believe me when I say … I’m perfectly good about this. I feel like I have so much to do that doesn’t need the help of someone else, I just don’t know how it would be to have somebody around again.

There is one part that I miss. I miss the part of sitting down at the table or living room with someone and having regular random conversations. My Sweetie Pie helps a lot when he is able to IM with us in the morning, but I miss out a lot on people just being around. It’s very different when you sit at the kitchen table or couch on your own. Sorta like being in a vacuum … It sucks you up in the space. Ok, let’s not get dismal Missy wants to now join us, but we need to get those clothes. Ok, Missy Shooo … gotta go.

AHHHH ok, ok … that’s not too bad. It was easier than walking up those stairs … gotta give it that much. Hmm, more water please…

Very good. See we’re doing it. Very good. Next. AHHH grapefruit and meeting … ok bbinan hour see ya.

Shoot, shoot. Three of my favorite people are in there, but the room is not letting me in. My log-in is all good, but the java thing is messin things up. I don’t know how to resolve those kind of issues. The process leaves you with very few options. I don’t have a whole lot of good things to say about iVillage at this moment. Ok, I tried one more time and it’s a no go. I guess that means just gotta let it go … and eat the grapefruit! Woo HOOO! I’m like an alternative thinker hehehe.

WoW! Very, very good mi! We got both sinks shining bright. If we were doing really good we would next tackle shower and toilet, but I don’t want to think of that this very moment. I need to rest for a minute and collect ourselves.

I feel very accomplished about the sink. We’d been putting that off for quite some time. Resisting the Flylady if you will. The next thing to remember is that during our bedtime routines we need to again clean the sink and spray it so that it is shining. We even got those nasty drainers. AHA! Good work SCOUT! Whope … that snuck out. Friday, we got into the scouting site and decided to renew our status. We are now again a register girl scout. Hmm, doesn’t sound quite so scary as I thought it might. That’s right … we’re going back all the way to when we were working on values that were significant. They allow for adult scouts now … but, I’ll have to read some more to find out if I can do anything without the costly books. It is like the Flylady site … everything is free, but there’s plenty to buy that will cost you some pretty nickels.

Let’s see are we ready to leave Flylady for a while? Theoretically, we should set the timer and go to the gym in about a half hour. Been using my body more than normal though and afraid we might have used it up. BUT, I KNOW we should go to the gym and do the best we can. So with that …maybe I can offer a compromise. Can we go in an hour instead of half hour? Please? Ok GOOD GOOD. BUT, then that is going to mess with our meals hmm? Ok … not so much, cuz we ate the grapefruit. At noon though you GOTTA LEAVE! Yes maam. I know. Noon. Water?

Ok, timer is set. I think we should save that next bill pile for a 15 minute after we get back … K? that all good with you? And NO FOOTBALL until we get back! That’s a rule … We got messed up with that last week. Yes maam.

Ok, we’re not going to get obsessive here. We checked Flylady’s instructions one more time. I had been disappointed that the sink didn’t shine although it looked clean. So she said in that case rub a smidge of olive oil into … that helped it along pretty darn good. Flylady thinks too to prevent water spots and to keep the sink clean – you need to rinse and then towel dry it. So … that’s what we did. We’ll have to teach that trick to our friend now. The hand towel on the sink is only for drying it. It has a way of repolishing itself and looking great. Now to tell you the truth I have absolutely no one but our friend to show our shiny sink to, but I’m pleased enough with the results that that is good enough – because WE’RE HAPPY!

Ok, I better get out of Flylady land before you all think we’ve gone off the deep end. Wooo Hooo We’re holding tight with $87 in our bank … we’re doing it! Great! Just gotta stay the course.

AHA! We took a step!

Hi.

As mentioned in the subject line, I am a Girl Scout alumnae living in Brookfield and would like to volunteer. I was a Girl Scout from second grade Brownies to being a Senior Scout at age 17. I had three boys who are now 22, 24, & 26, so I didn't have the opportunity to follow through with your program during those busy years.

I would like to consider opportunities you might have now. Please let me know in general what kind of volunteer opportunities you might have.

Thank you,

We had to send the email to the national center, because the email for the location nearest us didn’t go through. That’s ok, we’ll be patient … Need to see how this organization operates. I know that the web site was down also for the local troop, so the national group might not have current information.

Evening! We’re back again … it’s now about 6:10 pm. We’re still listening to the football games. We’re watching the last 8 minutes of the Pittsburgh vs. New Orleans game. It’s within 7 … We figure that we’ll watch The OT next and after that a few minutes of Football Night in America on NBC followed finally by the Chicago vs. Giants game at 7:15 pm.

We’ve had a pretty full day though none of the real big things got accomplished. We had a good personal day. We did most of the things that were good for us that included going to the gym, fixing up the house, doing some chores, and eating right. I DIDN’T do a good job with money … that was a problem. I ran into finding out about a couple of books that will teach us how to do Interviews proper with my Grandma. I’m thinking now would be the time to call her, or at least after the game finishes up. Need to think through this for a moment. Hmm, where did my time go this afternoon? We went to the gym, watched football/ate, watched football. Hmm, I guess we really have everything covered.

I think we’ll talk to our Grandma. Hold on.

Ahh that was very nice. We talked for a while and part of that talk was that we were going through how good we were feeling for losing weight, exercising, eating right, and doing stuff with the house. I don’t even think she thinks of us as weird. It’s just stuff that is happening and she thinks it’s all good too. She sure is a good Grandma. She gave me some good advice too … she talked about using vinegar on the windows, mirrors, floors, about everything. She says she buys it by the half gallon because it is used for so many things. I thought that was pretty cool. I remember doing it back when we had had our first house, but we’d forgotten about it. She said that my Grandfather would be very upset to see a bottle of store spray around the house. He was a professional window washer. He had a very big company and did the tall buildings in Minneapolis. So, we are going to need giving it a try. I don’t have anything off hand to hold though the vinegar. I might have to get some of the right kind too. We might have that colored vinegar. She said that he said that there is oil in the cleaners and it smears the windows.

Ok, I gotta think about something else. Doesn’t seem appropriate to be worrying on a Sunday night about household cleaners. This is what happens when someone’s sweetie pie leaves for sooooooo many days *sigh*

Ok, enough of that. We’re going to try to do something beside writing … we’re going to go sit in the corner of the couch, put our feet up, look at those National Geographic magazines and over look the ball game. Just that the Giants just had their first TD against the Bears. Booooo!

Ok, giving fingers a break … See you in the morning. Thanks for being around.