Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yeeks!

I feel sick. I’m sorry … good morning. Alexis got a hold of me and she says that Thom’s phone was turned off. However I figured out money yesterday, I have to figure it different today. I called Rich to see if he could help. I have to open the mail when I get home to see if the bank sent the new credit card. Rich says he can’t put it on his credit card … and I know what he’s saying because of his wife and lawyers having access to all that. Maybe what’s going to happen is that I have to go home sick. That’s the way I feel right now.

But, then I have a staffing today at 1 pm. I don’t know if Sister will be here for that – I don’t think so, but I’m afraid to cancel it and afraid to stay … I don’t know what to do. Well I do … in that I really have to stay, but I need to do it in such a way that I can survive. I feel sick … it is terrible. I don’t know what to do. Rich is in a meeting. I feel so desperate. I just want to hide under my blanket. I think I have to get a handle on it.

I wish I could call Dr. Marvin. He probably wouldn’t do anything to help … I can’t afford to go crazy, my stomach and head both hurt. I need to focus … but feel close to we’re pretty much flipping out.

Ok, we’re back. It’s about 11 pm now. We’ve gone through a transformation. Ok, for those less knowlegable … we switched up some parts. We got a push call to set up a couple of more meetings. We were behind one and really needed to get the other started. But, then I started to figure out that something had gone on with one of my clients who I was calling for. She and her mother had been in an accident maybe up to 3 weeks ago. The mother is in the hospital and the girl is at home alone.

Sister had said something about it earlier in the week, but it hadn’t registered because she was asking for the CSO workers name because she and Holly were doing something. That’s always a horrible situation. For one I should know more or be active in what’s going on with my clients, and for two Holly and I don’t work so well together. I did have a talk with Holly after contacting the client. She says that she was just trying to get a hold of someone for emergency contact for the girl.