Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Little time little words

Good morning. This is me. We've been up for about 1 1/2 hours, but we're just getting towrad the writing. We needed to clear through a few things first ... putsing around the accounts, you know? It's now 5:30 am. We're keeping an eye on CNN and thinking about maybe we should get some more coffee and maybe something to eat?

Ok, we're no longer thinking of it ... done deal. We've been into tortillas with peanut butter. Ok, yah, but somebodies got to be Ann. Ok??

We don't have so much to say about yesterday. It's fortunately done an over. Just don't know how to prevent the same thing as happening today. Not sure if it matters. Kinda down about that whole work thing, but I do appreciate the hug I found in my mail box this morning.

Oh man ... that was something ... they had a story on the news about the McCain descendents. They interviewed a brother and a sister who came from the slave family the earlier McCain's owned. I think it was John's Great, great grandfather who owned them. The family like many slave families took on the name of the people that owned them. They had an old Bible with the history of people and they had pictures where Senator McCain's brother had gone to a reuinion.

This looks damaging to McCain, but mostly because he is not admitting to his family as having owned slaves. This couple the brother and sister, took the CNN crew to see the old plantation building where it has almost fallen completely down. CNN asked who they were voting for as to family or black heritage and they said they are voting for Obama. Even though they say that the past is past - I am thinking the present is present and their black heritage stands more proudly.

I say good for them. It's too bad that McCain doesn't even acknowledge them. It's like he's saying he is disowning his past or the past history of America.

Ok, we're back again. There's only 15 minutes to go now. I hate that when it happens. Right now my computer screen is stuck with the Internet stuff, so I'm stuck there. *Sigh*

By now we've gotten ready and taken our shower etc. Swishy baby is up and showered too. Hmm, I hear him in the kitchen crunching down cardboard things I threw TOWARD the garbage. He's like my superman. I like to hear him around and taking care of us. He says I should be taking care of him. We'll have to think about that for a little bit.

Whoops ... now doing the dishwasher? Maybe I should help?

Hmm, we checked that out, but he was just pouring his coffee to sit down. So we got a cheap feel up ... hehehe ... oh man I'm bad ... I can hardly keep my hands off of him. He feels so good.

I guess I'm not to get too far today ... maybe later? I wanna ... I know GO TO WORK!

Sending you a *BOO*