Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bumbly day

Good morning. This is me. I realized that we haven’t written for a couple of days. No, this shouldn’t then be a priority of my work time, but we have little tolerance for work right now. Maybe this is something we could work toward by a bit of time spent here. Maybe? Oh man sure not sure why its so tough. It’s like getting to a point we’re really going to need talking about it to Dr. Marvin.

Yesterday we were depressed. I learned something from something I was reading in that depression has something to do with being on the negative side of not being attached. If I were to ask attached to what, I might say this whole idea of work relatedness. I so strongly do not want any part of it right now, it is scaring even me.

I’m being very easily distracted and have trouble focusing unless it has something to do with politics and other things that CNN might list as priority. It’s not really the regular news, though it catches the headline items. Most often it’s business or politics. We did get out voting this week already. I felt good about that … we hoped it would take off some of the pressure that we are feeling. There is a lot of anxiety caused from everything that we’re trying to avoid.

I’m not sure why this is all happening now. But, there is a real discrepancy in
things that I don’t want to be dealing in.

Ok, I did that as much as possible. I got the pass code set up for the bank. I didn’t have enough tolerance to look around much. It was too much.

Ok, we’re back again. We went and watched the group for lunch. Sr. Theresa came in at the last few moments. There’s always something she’s thinking doesn’t meet with her standards, but we did pretty good. We stopped a few small problems, but nothing major. We had listened all the way up to the very last moment Michelle Obama’s speech, and now we are waiting for Barack Obama to speak in Richmond, VA.

Hmm, just had to talk to a client about printing. That’s a no-no. The sheet came out with her signature, she tried to act surprised. Uh huh uh huh. I should be lighter on them, but I’ve been kind of militaristic the last couple of days. I have problems sometimes with people breaking the rules. Small things like this printer being turned on and people holding each other or eating slow and messy, or whatever else. Nothings a big deal, but we feel irritated with about anything.

I think we lack a general sense of purpose that is work related. It seems that my day is leading just to hearing the speeches our candidates are making. That’s about the most important thing.

Hmm, we’re back … it’s about 3:30 pm. I know I’m coming back a while later because there’s only about a page that’s been written here. I don’t know what we’ve been doing, but we haven’t the faintest idea it seems what work is supposed to be about.

Hmm, there is this one part ... I think a couple hours ago I was making some campaign calls. I should do some more of them after we get home.

Drat we forgot to go home ... ok, out of here.