Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maury's Post on Obama - umm, the ex-Maury

I haven't read this post yet, but I will in a moment. Maury my son is very excited that his father wrote in his first blog and he's excited because he thinks so highly of his father's work. I'm betting that I will like this entry after reading it ... and I will go on to that next, but Maury asked that I post it in my blog in case anyone would like to read it, and I said I didn't have many readers, but I would do this for him. I also posted in onto my Barack Obama blog and I think I did it right so that it shows up in my group at the Obama blog. I have 11 supporters on that blog and 4 groups I belong to. I don't know how many would read it, but if there's that chance of only one, I'd like to take it and hope for the old Maury the best. I am excited that he's writing again. Maybe he's doing other work, but you know how much we think of Barack - so this has to be a good thing.

Please read either from this link or from pressing the title link - thanks!

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/mauricegarvey/gGxB2v