Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, June 27, 2008

A tidbit

Good morning … this is me. We’ve turned into a lady of leisure … we were just telling someone our groceries are got, our clothes and dishes are clean, and the kitty litter box is fresh. Nothin else to do for the week. Well let’s hope that I can think of SOMETHING to do to fill in the time. BUT! I won’t be hardpressed. This morning Rich needs me to drop of a package to the post office. So I can’t do that until 8:30am. That means leaving for work an hour and a half late. That suits me just fine. A day like this you got to reflect on a bit. Not sure about what though.

I’m feeling a little mopey … I’ve got to come out of that. I think I must have tried the eating route, because I’d tried some turkey stuff Rich left and I had a flour tortilla. So far it feels ok, but not sure I should have eaten a whole one. Feeling like I want to go back to bed. Ugh … that would be totally giving in to the mood.

There … we just turned on some music. We don’t usually do that … Maybe that will drown out some of our negative feelings. I want this to be a period that I can consistently write. But, then wouldn’t I feel good if I could just close my eyes and sleep? Only 6 hours last night. Hmm?