Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, February 11, 2008

A 40 Calorie morning

Good morning. This is only going to be a short check in from me. I’ve been up for a little bit … but am taking up the habit of rereading. Just trying to figure out where we left off … It’s pretty rare to edit something though today I made a “to” into a “two.” It’s next to impossible for me to change the contents … Actually don’t think it’s been done cept a few times in the first year when we were still more shy about adding names. Ok, soooo.

We were at the keyboard until Rich came home last night and then I don’t sactly remember … oh I remember something … I had just broken off to look at a couple of “star stuff” and he had done some dinner stuff – I can’t remember if it were before or after, but we did - umm before, because that’s how we got separated – he went into the shower remember – yes ok, we watched him get undressed and take off the bandages and talked about his day and the game. THEN we got into star stuff. He made most of dinner before we went in the kitchen.

Then we wanted to talk about psychology stuff, but that was like pulling teeth. But, after a while, something happened … oh I know we sneeked a little of it in the backdoor while we were discussing the brown/black book. He didn’t want to really discuss that … he just wanted to say that it was his book to communicate his stuff to us and all, and we had to say that we understood that – took some paraphrasing and then say, but we thought great … now we had some things we wanted to add to it too.

I think things got pushed to the point that they were getting pretty silly. We broke first … like he was saying … Yeeks I can’t do it, but silly gets real easy around here sometimes. Then after - oh AND omelettes and steak were GREAT!!! I think our sweetie needed to be reminded how appreciated he was around here … but we’re trying to say it’s more than the things getting done … we were saying to that we needed some intellectual stuff sometimes to feed our mind. He’s much more apt to talk about practical matters. And, then its like … ok, let’s move on to the next thing. Ouch! Lucky his eyes sparkle!

He convinced us that we didn’t need popcorn and that he could just hold us. That usually works out – AND he got rid of the cord from outside so no more drafty doors WOOHOOO!!!, but we snuggled under my blanket anyway. Let’s see do I remember the movie? I know I fell asleep during it again. Umm, it was about this guy who was like making driver’s licences for illegal immigrants and goes to jail. Then he reads and gets educated in hotel management. Then he gets a jog in a nursing home with goofy male nurses, and then I think he makes things better, but again I fell asleep so I can’t be sure.

Rich put us asleep after we had our fudgicle … Lordy thank God for 40 calorie fudgicles … they seem to be making the whole world go a lot smoother. Hmm, kind of smooth now … just me typin a little and rich and the kitties snoozing … might just wanna sip coffee and go take the shower … thinking any day those inspectors will be here … Just like an hour away from finishing that last Qnote … a lot of work had to go into getting it in order. Wished those last couple annuals in order … We’ll make sure we have some perfect files and then try to hit those annuals before they get here … otherwise be looking forward to being on the other side … Pswhoo.