Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Saturday, February 02, 2008

This is an entry waiting to happen ... click on image!



Good morning … or pretty much Good afternoon … It’s just hitting noon. We’re starting out today with a collective mural of most the stuff from yesterday … oh shoot it didn’t pick up the one thing hold on – ahh … I went back in and added the “Boxfish” I love that little guy. It’s for Rich. I guess when your fish are big enough they become boxfish and like bass fisherman can have like five of them. That’s pretty much tappin all my knowledge *silly grin*.

Ok … just ten minutes left. I have to remember to grab my camera case … I will pick up the check because I got a hold of Joe and it is Joe’s birthday. I should be able to go to a cash station get out a hundred and then give him balance of lunch money … it would be nice if Thom came … I will check out Maury later. It sounds like both boys? Maybe just Thom – not sure, but it sounds like someone is going to Florida to see Grandmother next weekend. So like it was a good time to catch them. Eh … must be nice. Hmm. Ok, like we’re probably a better pretender though … takes talent to spend money that ISN’T there! *Giggle* … Like did SHE get Joe to spend all that dough at the Dollar store?!? Hmpf!

I think we’re about ready to walk out. I hope that they will pay Joe’s way to see Thom graduate, but we will discuss that with him today … we’ll guess that it will be discussed while they are with their grandmother. Everyone should be able to go. It will be a good thing. Please hope that Thom lets us let him in. Hmm, maybe a little more something in our tummy got real dizzy when we were up … just took in a pudding cup. There 60 calories pudding 40 calories fudgicle good stuff. AHHH good Stuff!

WooHOOOOO Joe's B-DAY GOTTA GO!!!