Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Moved on to the Elgin Edgewater homes by the Del Webb builders

Good morning. This is me … and it’s already 11 am. As Rich would say we’re coming out of a funk



Ok, now it is much later … the above is the Del Webb “club house” in Elgin that we’ve been looking at the majority of the day … down below you’ll find two designs and houses that are actually the same but reversed and for $53,000 the second one has a third garage … I know. Most likely too rich for our blood too, but it’s what came up when I asked for a 55+ community in the area. I guess I considered it, because I knew the area … it’s just south of where Rich used to live and I lived in Elgin for a while while we were married.





Beauty - room for Rich to sort his tackle! From $321,570





Hmm, 3 garage ... place to park the boat? From $375,000





Ok, or maybe more reasonable? From $226,615

Postscript:

Damn we're not getting far ... getting bogged down here.