Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Keyword flufferbunny

Ahh … Good morning. We’re just sitting down to write … we’ve warmed up to the morning. We’re at work. It’s 8:40 am. We got in late again. We went through news, but not much else … We poured ourselves a cup of V8, because we forgot to eat breakfast. We didn’t wake up until 6:45 am. I really don’t like this late schedule. We just didn’t wake up. We had stayed up with Rich to watch his show. Let me think – it’s the lawyer one at 9 pm central. Better look it up or it will drive me crazy. Ok, that’s it Boston Legal. I think I used to like my LA Law better, but I’m adjusting. I like to be with my bunny friend and see it together.

Yesterday … seemed to be a very long day. Hmm, just got a note and am watching live video from CNN.com on a fire from white house complex. The fire is at an old executive office building next to the white house. Pretty much a very old pretty building. There is going to be damage for sure. They’ve shown the firemen knocking out windows and water pouring out … AND, it’s still smoking, and electrical is out of course – they are using flashlights, even though it’s bright and sunny outdoors. Lot’s of smoke, but we’re not seeing flames. It looks like the third floor of maybe 6th and slightly to the right of the center. Now they are taking out furniture. Man what a country that we can be watching this live in real time. Can’t believe it’s still smoking. Some more windows are coming out from next door and so more smoke from those rooms too … pretty garland wrapped on the walls and walls of white pillars. Nice big Mansard roof - almost a coliseum build. Ok, ok … that’s enough of that … lot’s to do yet. We’ll keep an eye out, but we need to be moving on. We’re thinking of it as a diversion tactic though and they’re really after the pres. But I’m sure they got that angle covered.

Ok, anyway. I don’t think we had a chance to write yesterday. We had a lot on our mind with the stress test. We left our house about 6:40 – 10 minutes behind schedule, but we got there in like a half hour which was a half hour before time. We waited for a while at a quarter meter so we didn’t add up big bucks in the parking garage, but as the time got closer, we moved in. We registered and paid our co-pay and then we took a ride up to the third floor. We didn’t have to cross the big skywalk, so we walked instead of taking the chair. We did ok with it. We were only 3 minutes late, but the person at the front desk – Jennifer was slow to getting to her desk and doing the paperwork. It was ok. Gave us a chance to look around and watch the people … we do that a lot … maybe a little rude, but … umm that’s what we do. *sigh*

Soon enough the lady who looks like she’s been a nurse for 30 years comes out and gets us and runs us through the song and dance. I liked her in that she reminded us of our old neighbor Kay Morgan. I wouldn’t like to cross her, because I figured she was smart, but someone who maybe never met her potential, because she was a woman born of the wrong time or from the wrong family. Very efficient - maybe just bored a bit, but a good nurse at doing her tunnel vision job. There was another lady there who took the lead, but was much less personable. She was duller. They each had their own computers/machines – the friendlier one did the IV and the duller one did the one that took pictures of my heart. It was a team effort. The dull one said she thought she remembered me from before so she looked me up and sure enough even though she claimed to have thousands of clients she had had me 3 years and 40 pounds ago. She said she doesn’t remember most … so that made me feel better.

The nicer one said she would talk to me throughout and she did some, but I picked up more from hearing what they were saying to each other and because I was lying at an angle I could watch the machine/computer that was taking pictures of my heart. I was hooked up to all kinds of wires, a blood pressure monitor, and an IV was attached to my right wrist. I was told to switch between laying on my back and my left side. My heart did such a sweet heart of a job! I was so proud of her!!! The nice nurse said there were 4 levels of the test. The first two levels didn’t make my heart go past 87 and they were having trouble reading the picture so they had to call in a doctor to get permission to switch things up a bit. He gave them permission to use two different things. One was something to get the better picture contrast, and the other was to get a stronger reaction – getting my heart to work harder. They both worked great. At the high end of the test I passed! The number they were looking for was 147 for 5 minutes. I DID IT! AND, IT DIDN”T HURT!!! No chest pains or nuthin!!!

The nice nurse said it looked all good from her end, but the other one said she couldn’t saying anything and that the doctor would call me back today after looking at the results. Oh man I sure hope I passed. They said that it was because of my extra weight or smoking or something like that that I had such difficulty getting things read. She had looked at my chart from last time and said that they had had to do the same thing last time – give us the extra contrast. Although, I barely felt the effect during the test and they had me squeezing balls to make sure I could do something – after the test during the “recovery” period – I felt very tired. They made us rest for about a half an hour until the heart rate went down … mine went back under 100.

She said that most people they test are too high. Matter of fact they had started prepping the next guy in the room next to us and I could hear the chit-chat between nurses. They said that he was at like 205 before taking the test which was too high to take the test. I felt bad for the poor guy. I didn’t know if he was looking for surgery too or something else, but it’s disappointing to get already for something just to find it’s not going to happen. I was on pins and needles waiting for the doc to give that extra clearance. I didn’t want any blocks. I really hope I passed.

After I’d laid down for a bit resting and had actually dozed off, I got up and the nice nurse asked if I wanted some water, which was nice – I got dressed – had just put on my sweter like jacket… hold on … this is why I think the fire is pretty much over J



Cool, hmm? Hehehe I just heard the music say “the fire is surely dying” from “let it snow, let it snow.” Yup Yup, that’s a sign. That picture was taken from live video … let me see if I can get one of the big complex … I didn’t realize it would take such a nice picture with my snagit. Hold on. We’ll have to wait a minute … the camera man is pulled in too tight. Ok, here we go …



Nice … The fire was in the part right over that little white gazebo building where the door/window frame looks black. Hmm, Ok, this is a little funny, but not really … I didn’t just put this together mentally until now, but the next part of my story I’d been trying to get to was that as I was putting on my little jacket UIC had a fire alarm. I cannot cannot cannot tell you enough the perfect timing of this. 3 minutes earlier I would have still been laying down although not as woozy as before. I reached for my outer coat, bag, and cane and just left. I met the nurse and took a drink of water in the hall. And, then passed all those poooooor poooooor people in the waiting room and those in the exam rooms who were being hurried out by staff. Oh man what a headache it would be for them. There was kind of a slow bumbly confusion outside … There were no staff immediately out in the hallway directing things. The stairs said … this is not an exit … so I couldn’t go there. The signs on the elevator I no say not to use in case of an fire, and it took 3-4 minutes before people started to be directed down toward the back where I never go. But, there was such a big crowd people were standing around waiting to go forward … I couldn’t stand, so I sat down on a bench where there were staff standing around – by the pharmacy.

After about 10 minutes there were still people standing around and the alarm went off so I thought good I’m going to get that blood work done on the 4th floor that required me to fast for 12 hours – since I had done it for this test anyway. I took the elevator up before everyone started coming back and it got busy. I waited in front of the lab door, but it appeared that those employees weren’t eager to get back. So I went and sat on the bench again. Then there was another alarm. I thought shoot. And, this floor was more deserted, I thought I’d get busted by a security person and they’d do a complete sweep of the building, so I went down the stairs to the second floor and out to my car. The second floor was packed by the exit and by then the alarm went off, but I was too tired and hurting from standing to go back I needed to sit. I went through the crowd, waited miserably for the elevator, and struggled to my cars and finding my keys. After we got in we took in some water, ate the jello, and started on our Optima. It was already around 11 am. Thought – close enough to lunch.

I don’t remember the ride home, except pulling into the drive thinking hmm, I didn’t drink all the optima. So, I finished it while sitting down in the car. It occurred to me on the way up that I was supposed to call Rich and I did, but I was really spaced out. I probably shouldn’t have been driving. But, that’s yesterday. I think we told Rich a lot of stuff that happened but even as it was being told we were getting it confused out … whichever part was telling it was very, very spaced. Afterward, we went to the computer, but we fought the tiredness for the next four hours. We might have changed screens a half a dozen times, but we kept falling asleep sitting up with our head nodding. It wasn’t until 4 pm that we snapped out of it. And, at that … we did it partly because we made some coffee. We were still too tired to write.

I remember doing some messing around with pictures. Oh yeah … here is our before picture.



We added it to our OH - more on that in a sec … But, look at this … it’s a great shot on that Washington building … gives it a little more perspective.



Anyway … We had downloaded/uploaded the pictures and mailed them out appropriately. I think it’s also appropriately to cringe a bit upon seeing the pictures. I think that it could be worse. I’ve seen pictures of myself that make us feel worse about ourselves than this one. Here we have sort of a penguin round feeling, but we aren’t in some terrible swimming suit or hospital gown or anything. That’s the one thing I’ve learned about all those pictures is that some people dress in such a way that it’s really demeaning and I wasn’t going to do that. I respected the ones doing it with the clear lines like fireplaces or doors or stairs or something, but I thought my desk was fine – it tells a little about me.

I’m still concerned with that shine on my forehead where it looks pretty much like we’re bald – and in seeing the back hair … it looks like the whole lower half is pretty much dead probably . It’s pretty much fading out of color. I don’t have much shine in the top part … I think after we’ve gotten past the surgery – the part that hurts … we’ll find a place to get our hair taken care of – or maybe we should set a goal of like 250 – or 230 – to mark our century mark … Hmm, I like that idea. Not sure where or how to find a place to cut it, but we’ll check that out later. Probably some place close to home. My face looks so bland and washed out I’m not sure what to do there either. Maybe at least some mascara? Maybe after we get involved in a hair place we’ll ask. We gotta get to a place we can trust. Oh Lord help!!!



Drop it? Hmm, the photographer though is really doing a trip on our head! He’s into flashing things. Ahh they took it to another cameraman who is interviewing “the guy on the street.” The first cameraman just kept zooming in on different aspects of what he could see from his perspective – he was particularly interested in things that sparkled like the lights on the police and fire engines. Hehehe ok, that’s enough!!!

Let’s move on through yesterday. We got to the part where we’d gotten the coffee messed with pictures and found our way back to the OH site. That’s good. The next thing we did … must have been about 6 pm now was that we went to the OH support chat room. We stayed there until a little after 8 maybe? I’m not sure … I’m trying to remember now Rich coming home. I know he did and I can sort of remember going to the door to meet him. But, not really too much. I remember wind something down at 8:45 … Like ok … Let’s both change into something comfortable, I will use the bathroom first then you, I will take my medicine, get the drinks (one drink one fudgecycle) and we’ll meet in the middle for your show. Good for you? Good for me.

But, that time at the computer in the chatroom was important … I don’t think we took very many notes. There was one note on a guy that’s new to me. His name was Jim. He was at 400 some and lost like 250 pounds. Oh man you just gotta respect those guys. He was very helpful in the room and he sent along something that would help me figure out what we would be eating. I was happy about that, but by then Rich was walking in and I didn’t have time to read it. I think its about 17 pages long. Good good. I forgot it was in my email. I’m printing it out now. It will be easier to study – sometimes it’s easier to compare pages in real life.

Ok, we’re back. It’s about 11:15 am. I’ve been away for a bit … not sure when that last section was written … probably not too long ago. I did do some stuff and I did read through the 17 pages. It’s very clean and concise. I’m sure that UIC will put out something too, but it’s a good thing to look through and I’ll print out an extra copy for home (Rich and us) and a copy for Sr. Theresa … she’s very confused by what Holly is doing for food. This will set the record straight. Of course the diet might be slightly different for lap band and RNY, but not significantly. It has the diet broken down into 5 steps. The first step is a clear liquid diet, then phase 2 is full liquid, then phase 3 is puree, then phase 4 is soft, then phase 5 is regular and with time you are on a regular, regular diet, but the quanities are no more that 3-4 ounces for 3 meals or basically ½ a cup per. I don’t have a half cup, but my thought on that is that it’s pretty small. The five phases though everything is being measured in 1-2 oz. or 2-4 Tbsp. I’m not quite imagining that yet. They are recommending that you get baby silverwear and consume an ounce per 5 minutes. Hmm, I wonder if that’s something Maury can help us with *Gulp*

Ok, enough of that, enough. Ok, this is new too. We’re going to start doing the rule where we don’t eat until 15 minutes after we drink and we don’t pick up drinking until 30 minutes after we eat. The confusing part is that slim fast is a drink … what do we do there? In the diet they give as an example the only food part is the jello … so maybe we should have the Optima now and then wait for the jell until after out group at noon. Hmm, we smell different … It’s well kinda ok … I think someone got into perfume from the magazine. Umm, yes … we really appreciate that. Uh huh. Ok, thanks. Pretty yes.

*Sigh*

Half an hour to the group … Should be Group I … we’re prepared … It will be the Red circle today. I will have to think about the Staff meeting tomorrow … can’t do that yet. Hold on we didn’t finish … ok … let me think we got up to the part of Rich and us watched the show. Did anything happen there? OHHHH there was one thing … a day or two someone mentioned to Rich that we didn’t get inside time. I guess you have to be a girl to come up with something like that. It appears inside time is where you are resting inside your lover’s arms being cradled by him or her. Umm, that’s what he did for us … and you know what? Nobody even argued about going to bed! Ahhhh it was so nice and peaceful like floating in air. That’s very important.

I’d like to stay there the rest of the day … I think life should be like that … when you reach the best parts you should have like “Keepsies!” I know I get to keep it in my heart, but I want to be held forever and ever … except to go to the bathroom. Well there are a few other times to because maybe sometime maybe Rich might want to claim insies! That only be fair.

Ok, ok you … shhhh we’re at work hmm?

Ok ok so he put us to bed after the show and we were fastly asleep J

You know the part about waking up late … we do want note to say we stole a couple minutes to just watch him get dressed … it’s gotta be one of the nicest moments of the day. He’s sooooooo cool!

We can’t lose it on lover lips now can we? Nope. Can we talk to Dr. Marvin? Why? We can talk to him tomorrow? We could ask if there is a record yet from yesterday? AHA Just a little letter J

Dr. Marvin ... could you check if there is a report written from yesterday's appointment at the heart center? The results were supposed to be completed already by today. The doctor had said before that positive was good and negative was bad. I think. I think it went ok ... I didn't feel any pain or stress ... they had to give me extra medicines because my heart wanted to be kinda lazy, But, I know they got it up to 147 with a second medicine for like 5 minutes, but I don't know about the picture machine and what it was seeing. Please let me know if you can see results? I don't trust the doctor is going to call back with results. I was tired afterward though!

Thanks

Ann

Ok, that will do it. Thanks, Dr. Marvin was a good suggestion. If anyone will help he would. If he’s got a minute and they are in there he will help us. Mostly because I think if the results were bad he’d have to help us through them, but he might then talk to the other doctor first and have the other doctor talk to me and then he would check on me, but we have to stop that line of thinking because nothing is wrong, right? Shheesssh

I think underneath everything. Dr. Marvin likes going to his computer and checking things out. It’s almost lunch time for him maybe? I’m not sure. I think we better put this away … almost group time. Ohhhhh YEAH!! I forgot something … something about sweetie and the diet stuff. I will tell you afterward – but it’s a nice surprise don’t forget to ask, k? Keyword – flufferbunny! No? Shoot ok, how about co-dieting plans? Ok, Great … See you later!

Ok, Good … here we are starting again. We just got done with a CIRCLES group. It was a pretty good group. They listened and liked the movie. The movies have been a splash all around. Susan has been the orator for each and she always does the upfront part in front of the chart in the same power suit – light tannish. She has long red springy hair and is in general bouncy for her age. She’s an old teen. Anyway – Sue sat in for a little while – just for the boring part where we review the different means of communication – talk, touch, and trust. It’s important the group – at the top ends remember these words – but, Sue never makes it past this quick lesson –review. Eh. Next we go through the role plays. This time it was about Community working strangers that we know such as the plumber, mailperson, and the volunteer. The role plays like what would you do if you told a policeman that you were told of an offense – sexual and he didn’t believe you, or weren’t given correct change, or by a clerk, or if a mall security guard tried to give you an illegal drug, or if a construction worker tried to give you a ride home. They did real good.

Then we got into the part when they were doing the coloring activity … I don’t know what made the producers of the activity think of it … it really does take 15-20 minutes to complete the task in a group, but it is good because of the time in a limber brain space to talk about stuff. Today I saw them starting to fool around with that space, and I said ohhh nooo you don’t … one of them said, I like Ms Ann she’s funny. I had had some fun teasing one of the girls. She always runs to get the chair directly to the right of me and theirs another now who’s claiming the chair to the left, but the one on the right I tease was dangerously close to knocking down a third client using a walker and we had to have her hold back some of her exuberance. Goofy girl! Hehehe. Anyway after they had a chance to lead the conversation and had gone private umm not desirable … I brought it back. Umm no good, nice try … I guess we’re going back to strangers.

I queried if they had conversations with this level of strangers like shopkeepers, waitresses, gas station attendants, you know people around their neighborhoods. They all looked very blank. So, I dug into my deeper memory blanks, and then they started to trickle out. I told them about the guy at the Mr. Submarine shop that always comes to the window when he hears me ordering a “Seafood Salad King-size Sub” and asks how we are doing. Then I told them about the Dunkin Donut Guy when I had been doing that who saw me come in and just pointed to me and asked stated – 2 Apple Fritters, right!?? Uh – huh, that’s me! Or, the Gas station attendant who always gave me a dime off of the 2 for $1.00 sweets because I was a regular. Hehehe man-o-man … but, the favorite I told the group was when I went to the Chinese place down by the University of Illinois. I told them that when she sees me coming she yells, “Ann!!! And she puts down her work and comes running from behind her cash register to give me hugs and then we sit down to talk – but before that she puts in my order for the regular governor’s chicken, egg rolls, and a lemonade.

It’s just like this … If I like a place than it’s because it gets to liking me back. I had a hard time liking the place I used to shop for gas and get smokes because of all the different employees and most were cold … There was one I liked better. She was bigger like us and had the same kind of loss of hair problem that now I have, but she was nice and would sometimes smile or hold a small conversation. Not always, but sometimes. I guess I get that from my father working at the gas station or the days I used to work there or as a cashier. People need to be treating each other as people or you know … what’s it worth.

Well I guess I digressed from the original lesson, because I’d talk to the Chinese girl about her school, her family and her love life … one time she brought me her family album to show me pictures of family back in China. This while I had said not to talk to strangers about anything except the business at hand. But, I guess that’s another important lesson if you go into the same place and like order 20 Governor’s chicken’s your like near-family so you move up in circles hehehe – that’s usually how I get such good customer service is that I return and go with the same products over an over again – I’m very faithful. Anyway it was a good session and they listened while they colored and cut out their pictures. It’s going to be kind of sad when they take the pictures home. I think after we get back we will work with them for a couple of weeks, but then we’ll move onto something new for a month or two and then I’m not sure what will happen … We’ll have to look ahead.

But, not now.

Couple more days and then the holiday party. I think we’re going to have to call Maury and get the directions for the meatballs I think my directions have faded. I will have to figure that out later. I don’t want to interrupt him at work – maybe call after 4 pm. He’ll probably have it memorized. I want to stop and pick it up. I want to stop by at the bank too. I’d like to get the Boys gifts and get money for the dinner and shopping with Joe and deposit the money from my mother that came in last night. Oh good I just checked I put it in there.

Ok, checked the bank. I think the Horchow stuff is complete … they put another $135 in there that should be it … another $64 came out for the Sallie Mae loan, but the account still is at $1610. I will take out $700. Maury $100, Lauren $100, Thom $100, Joe $100, Alex $100, Ame $50, Isa $50, Dinner w/Joe $30, Rich $20 and maybe Ann $20 and Joe $5-10, and up to $20 for wrapping paper, and ribbon and tape at $1 store. I didn’t think at all about getting myself something, because I know that Rich will get me something, but then I thought that Rich might have a better time if I were getting funny surprises under the tree too. I will get some really silly things like a toilet bowl cleaner … that be REALLY funny! Who me?! Huh! Maybe we should do something where we trade! I know this is silly because we go over and over it again obsessively, just don’t want to forget anything like this time thinking of getting something for me. Maury might get me something like each year I hope for more grandchildren pictures, but Joe and Thom don’t shop, we got sisters gift … there will be one from staff and mom’s already sent that check that will go into the boys gifts. Rich will get 4-5 gifts – and those will be the best gifts because they are Rich gifts, but the thing is we like opening packages. I think what we’ll do is leave all the wrapped packages under the tree for when Rich comes home Christmas Eve, but then Christmas morning we’ll ask him to put them on the round- coffee table, BUT house rules ARE only one present gets open at a time. That’s the rules! And, it’s every other … since we’re at least getting 20 gifts hehehe. Maybe we can get him to let us open our gifts early … hmm, maybe he’s not going to be out so late on Christmas Eve … I think maybe 5 or 6 pm.

Oh man! Just about forgot the big Rich news.

Yesterday as he was sitting down in bed … he didn’t quite turn to me, but seriously said, ok, I need to tell you this. I stopped moving cuz he doesn’t usually talk to me like that … I had to brace myself in case it was something terrible. You can imagine that about every piece of our body was looking for a landing dock on his. I can’t remember the exact words, but what he was saying was that he is going to do my diet with me. I said umm, let’s just make this clear. You are talking about food parts, right, we’re not talking about you going through surgery? He said well, yes, of course, no I’m not even sold on you going through surgery! Ok, ok .. just had to ask.

I had to think a bit … and Now I have to think another bit to reboot all that information back into my forefront brain. I’m not recalling if this is a good or bad thing, but I’m guessing due to our calmness that it’s better than not. Basically, there is a slow ember type feeling that we are “winning” here somehow. I think the weary part is that we don’t want to see our baby suffering. But, the other part of that is that we worry about his size, because we are already thinking that thinner is safer. We see ourselves as gaining better health and we want him to come with us. I can’t believe actually that he wants to be alive as much as us and that we get to do this major thing together. I reminded him though that I though it might be easier for me because I thought one of the reasons I’m not having as much trouble with it was because that medicine must have kicked in that is supposed to be helping me with my appetite.

Shoot forgot that part … I have to deal with getting medicines and I have to deal with going to the grocery store. Or, I will have to at least get a list to Rich so he can stop on his way home. I think he has a late night because he’s going to put his daughter on a plane after they eat out tonight. Poor guy. But, whether he told me or not I didn’t hear any complaints, so I have to assume that everything went ok. Maybe he’ll loosen up again after the holidays.

Hmm, I forgot to think through with those packages .. they have to come up and get wrapped between Saturday night, Sunday and Monday. Then Monday night under tree. Ok, ok … we can do this. We’ll need to make the back bedroom our hiding place … we’ll tell him he CAN’T LOOK until ALL the packages are wrapped. We can do the wrapping on the kitchen table. Hmm, we DO want to keep the packages hidden until Monday night though, right? Hmmmm??? YES!!! Ok, ok just asking. We don’t want him to know there are a lot of packages. That might make him feel like he has to buy more and we don’t want that … these are only baby $1 presents. Just fun stuff that’s all. Like a whole lot of stocking stuffers. Better impress – no candies this year! Maybe some nuts though protein is good! Oh and Candles are good … We’ll see … Anyway

Hmm, we’re going to have to figure out something special for Christmas morning … something good for breakfast. Maybe we could ask sweetie if he knows how to make omelettes? We aren’t going to want to go out and we don’t know how. I think he made them once or twice before, but we need to have some kind of special breakfast with our power coffee.

Oh man – I keep forgetting we got to get a handle on the part that Rich said that he is going to do the diet with us … like what is that going to mean. Man … that’s just like so huge. I think we’d started to say we have a leg-up because of that one medicine, but Rich said he would have to toughen it up. I think that’s a guy thing to say, but yeeks. I’m glad I’m a girl! And, please don’t shoot me for saying that if you’re a girl. Sometimes I like being a little wussey. I struggle enough! Ok, ok … now let’s get to setting out a plan. I think it’s going to really help that thing we got from our friend Jim today. I think that we’re going to need to go over it with Rich. There are a couple of things really … like I don’t know how it is going to compare with what the U says and I don’t even know if the psych persona and the nutrition person at the U are going to tell us the same thing.

One of the thing the Baptists are introducing is the difference between clear liquids and full liquids. I think that I must be doing a full liquids diet, but then I should be able to do some refined cooked cereals and strained soups. That would include cream of rice, cream of wheat and thin grits (with milk). That be awesome … and also just a couple more things. We could have the sugar free pudding and egg custard, but I don’t know what egg custard is. OHHH, I know what an egg custard is! I love that stuff … I think my grandma uses an egg custard when she’s making rice pudding. There was a couple recipes we found – we made copies, sent them to us and Rich … they are both in the full liquid diet, but are not sugar free – they go in the jello, pudding group – of other.

Oh dear … this is going to be hard. I can’t come up with it … we read through a little more on the full liquid and soft diet. I’m pretty sure there is no reason on God’s Earth to put Rich through a puree diet. The soft diet isn’t enough for him to be eating and it isn’t very described out on the regular diet … Basic thing for us is going to be that we’ll be on a 3-4 ounce diet with like 20 ounces of fluids in between eating and 60-65 grams of protein … that goes back to that protein thing of yesterday, but at least now we know it’s an all day thing. And, the carbs? Has to be in one meal, because it says that sugar-free yogurt is like 13 grams of carbs and a ½ cup of beans is 15 carbs. Wouldn’t want any more of them. Wish someone could explain tofu to me. Hmm, one more thing there on that page. Cottage cheese serving size is a ¼ cup at 55 calories 7 grams protein and 0 carbs that sounds good. Maybe that’s need of scooping it out with the measurer and using baby spoon. Shoot we used to eat like the entire container. I think I also need something small to measure an ounce