Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Cranky and sick.

Good morning. Just me. It’s late in the afternoon about 2 pm. We’re home today with the sick stomach again, so we’re not in such a good mood. We have a doctor’s appointment for it by 4 pm, so this isn’t going to be a very long entry. Our friend is on his way. The doctor’s office has moved and I’m not familiar with the new location. I don’t like that it is away from the hospital and all the other services and Dr. M’s. I also found out that the parking is over a half blocks walk to it, which didn’t seem to help. The nurse person that talked to me said that my doctor is seeing almost all her patients at the new location, but even at that she isn’t in today and I’ll be seeing someone else. That doesn’t make us feel good either.

There was the chance of an earlier appt. at the old place, but our friend couldn’t make that and it would have depended on us driving ourselves. It’s still a half hour drive on the expressway, which is never really a good idea when you are sick.

I’m not sure of the area either. Think because its more toward the inner part of the city and has less hospital security and presence that its going to be harder on us.

We’re pretty cranky though by this time so I’m pretty sure nothing is going to sound good. We don’t have much to talk about beside being sick and depressed. We’re sleeping more and eating less. I felt better about missing work backed up with a doctor appointment, but mostly its about getting it to stop. I’m so sick of being sick. I’m frustrated that they can’t tell me to pick up something over the phone.

We didn’t go to work, because we were afraid of having an accident … that thought is still wearing on us. The only difference now is some time has lapsed and we don’t have to do the driving … this is better right? Five days seems forever.

Shhh quit complaining. Like a little kid … hmpf!

I wish our friend hadn’t woke us up … he did that to give us a warning, but we’re too crabby. We finally get to see him and are snarly thinking we could get sick germs on him. Should probably put on my shoes and socks, but that means bending and moving the kitty. Someone just pulled up, but not sure if its him or another tenant. Usually, I know its him if I hear his car security honk. But, I didn’t.

He’s going to be fussing … we aren’t going to want him to fuss … Oh oh he’s here.
First thing that happens is that his silly phone rings ... he didn't even say hello and he's busy. I'd rather be back in bed ... let me be sick in peace.

Grumble, grumble, grumble...