Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, December 18, 2006

Short one for the record

Good morning … it’s me, but for only about an hour or so. We’ve been up for a substantial number of hours, but we’ve been playing around. I couldn’t get my video to playback on our Onenote program so we spent a lot of time trying to troubleshoot, and then we ended up at Microsoft that ended in us of course wanting to try out the new 2007 version. Their downloading center sucked though. Kept sending me a copy that was scrolled off to the side with no scroll bars, and it was minimized to a measly screen that could not be expanded. I got a better version once, but had inadvertently let it go, and then it was terrible, because I knew there was a better version, but I could not get it again. It was very, very frustrating, especially since I love Microsoft so much … yah right. I was also frustrated that you couldn’t get the program at Amazon yet and they weren’t disclosing prices on all the packages, although I think the one I wanted was in the $500 range, which should have told me right away to stop looking. But, no … I had to become sincerely frustrated with them first. *Sigh* Tis Microsoft money-gouging mogal that it is.

I guess I can wait a little longer for the product.

I’m still the mother of a graduate … did you know that? Very excited yet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok, you can see which direction our mind has changed back too. This is a better match than the other, I think … don’t you. Looking now at the other, I think it was too fancy for the room. But the shaker type dresser and old round vanity dresser Seem to work well with the picture, plus the geometric of both the bed and the map seem to be a much better fit. I still like that $500 mirror, but we’re determined that it isn’t an emergency. It’s a lot different just doing a room enhancement under $300, which is covered.

Ok, ok … not that much else. I want to get an early jump on the day … I left a message for sister saying that I would be in today to finish up the annual project this week. I’m not sure what to do with my videos … maybe I’ll email it to work and test it out there? Hmm, don’t want to contaminate another computer, but I don’t what else to do. I did find the graduation ceremony on “my recent documents” and the picture worked fine there so I know it is the OneNote program that is in error. It won’t play for any of my videos so either a major component shorted out, or somehow a major “switch” got pressed cutting off the video. It will take some time to figure that one out … level very frustrating.

Well I don’t have to be frustrated. Going in today to get some good work done YAYYY!!!