Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Umm, not feeling so good... :(

Good morning … this is me here at kitty central. Our kitties are driving me bonkers this morning. They are making strong cases against this no wet food phenomena. We’re all a little testy. Trying to shake it off … I’m going to grab the coffee that should be made by now and we’ll start getting into things. Couple of sips …. Easy does it.

Not sure what to do next … want to get more sleep, but it’s almost 6 am and I should be up getting things ready. Tummy hurts … umm those things are ok, just its queasy. Ahh, I know … I had a margarita last night wonder if that’s affecting us. Ok, let’s take 5 more minutes … its before 6 am. Thinking here …

There we did something good … did the kitty litter Missy is meowing at me I’m not sure if that’s good or bad, but for extra measure we used the Febreeze. My chair sits close enough to the kitty closet that I know what I gotta do … just that gets resisted like everything else. I’m thinking though maybe I’ll have some oatmeal and maybe that’ll settle my tummy. Wait a minute or two … presto breakfast … maybe all those days of sugar are weighing on me now. I know I’m pretty resistant to going down those stairs.

Ok it’s up. Feels good so far … now let it sit see if that works. Maybe I could go back to bed some? Would that be giving in? Could sleep until about 8 am that be enough? 1 ½? Could I do everything I have to in two hours? I don’t think my middle son is coming. I’ve left him a few phone messages, but he hasn’t returned them. Maybe he is being guy like though … sometimes they just don’t.

I don’t have to do laundry before they come. I do have to take a shower, dress, go to the bank pick up a few things, and I would like to vacuum because my youngest granddaughter still crawls. Well, that and you just should. I’m worried about this drained part. I think I’m going to lay down. First thing has to come first.

Hmm, this is where we were before it got worse … Now it’s the next morning. We got pretty sick quite a few times and saving you all the gore … fortunately as things work out they usually do. My son called not knowing that we were having tummy problems and suggested that we switch the event to his place because of problems moving the girls around. He noted that it would also be better for his youngest brother. Neither of us could get a hold of the middle brother, but plans and times were changed up. It allowed me to get some medicine in slowly and for us to take a nap without worrying about getting the house in order for company. It was a blessing.

We are still trying not to go on and on about our family, because they’ve asked that we not, but I think I can say we had a very, very wonderful time together. I love them like the dickens! And, Granddaughters? There’s no better flavor ice cream ever! Ok … I won’t go on with my gushing, but let it be known if given the opportunity I would write everything I am remembering and it might take the rest of the day hehehe. BUT, we can be respectful. WITH effort!

There’s not too much too talk about without that part. I did so much enjoy the talking/listening AND visiting my granddaughter’s room … ACK we’re talking about it aren’t’ we … ok you stooooooop… You can do this.

Other than being sick … we did ok at my son’s, but now this morning we are paying for perhaps the fallout of the other and the family’s choice of Mexican. ARGH! But, the last part of the day was in IMing or writing with our sweetie. Dr. M. let us know the poor choices with the food was our self-destructive urges in handling anger. That had all happened before we were moved til this evening with our sweetie and then moved again til maybe tomorrow. Seems his daughter got snowed out of her desert town. Go figure. She’ll be staying over at least one more night, so we know we have to wait patiently, but it is still hard. There is frustration about hurting ourselves with food that is getting involved here. We feel angry at ourselves for not being able to control it. Parts of us thinking we don’t deserve to be in a relationship, because we can’t even take care of ourselves. Our friend usually tries reminds us that we can punish him … not exactly, but sort of like that. But, we both know I don’t want him to feel hurt. This time we remembered Dr. M. and thought we need to talk about this more like bigger people. So, after long hesitation, we finally steeled our nerves and told him what had happened. He was pretty understanding and did the stuff that is probably good for us. He let us know that he’d give us a nice couple hugs when we saw him and he reminded us to take a shower and get our medicine, and maybe lie down some. He’s a pretty good friend … and it makes me cry to think we’re not holding up our side of being ok. I know that if he could be here, he would, just don’t know how that translates in our mind to say we’re not worthy of our own exceptional good care. We’re trying though.

Hmm. Just been petting Ms. Missy for a while. Sort of looking at the pictures from Friday. Kind of letting our mind wander. By now it’s about 10 am and we’re thinking we’re going to need eating something. Since we continue back and forth to the washroom you might understand why that leaves us feeling vulnerable. We don’t think we can handle much so we’re going to try handling a tomato pasta side dish … just a small one. It’s been a long time since we used the stove, but we remembered to set the timer, so should be ok. We can do this, right? Missy is going to jump cuz she laid down on the timer. Hmm. That wasn’t a good idea. Feeling light headed … food will help? We figured not the jalepeno side dish though. Ok … says 12 minutes but we’ll check it in 7. I guess it didn’t take 6 minutes to boil on 8 … I just forget these things. Hmm, Missy is down now Chief is up … how’d that happen?

The days is kinda neat out there if it weren’t that we were in the Midwest and it’s almost January. Nice balmy rain kinda day. It’s the kind of day that not even the lights and open curtains in the living room let in enough light. Although that is relative.

We’ve been thinking on and off again about some dreams we were having between washroom trips this morning. Most of it involved being at the center. Not all the feelings and patterns were good though. Like I think being caught in the hallway naked is a not so good thing. Sister was there trying to tell us basically get a grip on it. There was one portion of the dream where we were trying to clean up one of the rooms, another where we were trying to catch the attention of a co-worker, and then a couple other parts where we were trying to integrate lessons for old clients and new clients. The new clients had come in with aides who were very disruptive. Lead in total to a whole mess of feelings, but the one most pronounced was the feeling of being behind the eight ball. We were having a hard time keeping up with the changes.

Maybe this is the feeling of having lost most sense of order over the last couple of days. We don’t know what to do with ourselves. Silly tummy problems - I think if we’re not feeling better after something to eat, we’re going to try lying down again.

Ok, so far so good. Hmm, kittie retucks himself. Still feeling lightheaded though. I hate to spend a perfectly good day laying down, but maybe that will let me feel better? Having a pretty hard time concentrating. Let’s see if we can do it just for a little bit, k? It’ll get better, it’ll get better.