Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Sunday, December 11, 2005

AHA! Bedtime!

Ahhh, about bedtime. I think it’s about that time. We finished good work today on the community Directory Assistance Blog, which I am happy with for the time being. We also finished at least one paper, although, I’m not so thrilled with that. Eh, if it makes V happy … J

I wish there was a little more time to just sit back now and relax. It is already past 9, so I am thinking it will be a late morning waking up. I can’t afford real late, cuz no matter what I NEEED to get to Dr. M’s on time. Think it means no dawdling with 6:15 am shower. And, we are in the car warming it up by 6:45 am. The idea is to get to the University by 7:45 for an 8:00 am appointment. I don’t know how it is going to be … so we’re a little ‘fraid. Thinking now of V’s steed. Think we’re going to need find a symbol that is not soooo strong! *Giggle*

Bon and Mal, we didn’t forget you … just overly busy with the day. Weekends are like gold to us and, we can’t say enough how much we look forward to being off for the holiday. To understand how experiences differ is going to take a while. It might happen more so by interacting with each other … and looking more closely to those times, when you or us are left to think, “My that’s odd…” Then, we will understand better differences as questions are posed and responded to. As a system, for which we consider ourselves, usually someone will claim accountability. J

Please don’t worry about which personality is out at any given time. Unless, we are explaining to someone “Umm, that was … so and so,” we rarely think to separate ourselves by name. Again, often we’re just thinking along and the thought occurs, “My that’s odd… Whose idea is that?” Or, we’ll be in conversation and find ourselves suddenly in tears, and someone will complain, “he hurt my feelings,” or, “I’m sad, because you forgot to give us our kisses!” Then everything in the previous conversation stops as we care for the one now emotionally unbalancing us. Or, we will catch our voice or facial gesture change, or we’ll catch it in the expression or response of the other external person we are addressing, and we’ll think, “shoot, we switched again, didn't we?" Or think to ourselves, "whoops, was I in your way??” We have some real sneaky parts! It’s always safe to address us by a collective name, Ayn, or “et al/and all,” or if someone wants to catch your attention with a particular note, they will sign on their own. It seems we often also sign as “us” or “me.” Haven’t figured out how that happens.

Ahh, now it is definitely time for bed. 9:30 … YEEKS! Pleasant dreams to all!