Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, November 25, 2005

Oh MAN T - You've FLOORED US!!!


First honest to gosh thoughts ...

OH MAN ELITE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should I be scared??
This seems like a big responsibility?
what happens if someone doesn't like me!?
WOW!!!
Oh Man ...
I never expected this!!!
I belong somewhere!
smart people?
yep & nice people
Underline NICE??
yep nice
so that means I gotta be nice too?? What happens we mess up?
Most of the time we're always in pajamas
are the rockers color coded per person?
I know ... color pencils!


Oh dear ... think we're going to cry again! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

I'm just in awe and admiration of a world that allows such things. It'll be ok, it'll be ok ... Shh, it's ok, it's ok :) She sure is something that T!