Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving Days HERE!!!




Good morning. Just me! I must be feeling pretty good, because I’ve woken up and gone back to bed a couple of times this morning, AND it’s THANKSGIVING!!!

Should be thinking of all the things I am appreciative of, but that list would be so incomprehensible … Like it might start out I’m appreciative of the purple color pencil, the maroon, my calculator, and desk lamp. Hmm, we’re showing tunnel vision here. I think a better idea would be to think of people and kitties.

~ Hmm, I am thankful for my boys and their families for giving my life meaning.
~ I am thankful for Dr. M. for keeping me on this side of the wall and being smiley all the time, cuz I think he still likes me 
~ I am thankful for my on and off-line friends for allowing me to be the best us even though it means sometimes I get scolded.
~ I am thankful for the staff and clients at work for giving my days purpose, even though there is too much paperwork.
~ I am thankful for the kitties that like me even though we go through bumpy periods like when I try to sleep in late or try to get by by feeding them “later!”
~ I am thankful for computers and school and the challenge they present me and the copy button.
~ I am thankful for all or what in the world and its places I don’t know yet, that gives life depth, like the people at my gas station, other cable customers, and people who line the expressway bumper to bumper going to work with me every day.
~ And, I am thankful for God each time he blesses me with another day to live.
… And, for raspberry color pencils too! And, the people who know how to put cranberries in a can and the ones who feed my zoo animals!
~ And, God Bless everyone!!!!

That’s it we’re just happy everything is as grand as it is.  Thank you for being here at my journal today  and many other days as well! God Bless!!!