Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Short one ... think we're missing some work ones too

Good Morning this is me. We’re trying something old fashioned. We’re typing from home in the journal. It seems like its been a long time since we did this in that we’ve got the small computer and we are typing from the lounge with our feet up and under the cover. We also decided to go back to CNN though we’re already missing our Christmas songs. There are advantages and disadvantages to almost everything we do. If we can’t be doing one thing we’ll do something else, but then we can’t be doing the other thing. It’s very frustrating. I think this is a disadvantage to having multiple minds in particular.

Hmm, someone’s kitties have been scratching us a little trying to get our attention. On a good day it only happens a couple times. We try to jerk back or push them away and then they seem to find a cozy spot next to or on us without causing pain. Missy is a foot to the right, and Chief is between our ankles. I don’t think they are really suffering.

Hmm some time has gone by. I think I drifted for a while. I woke up to President Obama speaking from Copenhagen, Denmark on the environment. So we took a shower, got our medicine and lunch and then woke up someone’s sweetie. Now a Missy cat is meowing directly in my ear because of something, but we’re not sure what. I think she just wants to be petted. She’s trying to lay on my stomach now. Hmm. Ahh maybe now she’s laying down on the arm rest. Pretty soon Rich should be here … I think he’s getting his own coffee this morning. No particular reason … just he went to the washroom and I wasn’t sure when he was going to sit.

I’m not getting so far this morning because of my level of tiredness and because the curser keeps jumping around the screen. Maybe I’m doing some lazy typing. AHA!

Here’s Rich. Hmm … he’s quiet and watching news. We just stopped to pet Missy for a bit. I think she just needs a little attention.

We’re fading here. There is a little conversation with Rich, but nothing major - just getting from one point of the morning to the next. I’ve been feeling a bit warm this morning. I’m having a hard time getting comfortable. I’m a bit tired and warm and restless. *sigh* Ok girl. You are going to be ok.

It’s now 6:18 am. Gotta figure where we’re at … What time do we go to work? Maybe I don’t know … what’s happening with our brain. Seems we’re frozen in a time warp zone. We are continuing last night where we have been having the heebie jeebies. I don’t know what to do to make me feel better. I wish I could just go back to bed and sleep through the next few days.