Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This is the way we do our Farm

Good morning. This is me. I’m a little bit of a cloud this morning. It’s about 6:30 am so I’ve only got a half an hour before we go to work, but we’re not handling having thoughts. We’ve gone through some stuff from things that were up on our screen, but we haven’t really gotten a grasp on who we are and what’s happening in our world. Things seem really in a bit of a fog. I’m not sure why this is happening, but maybe it’s because I’m feeling a little overwhelmed.

We’re not sure what’s happening. I know my name is Ann, but I’m not sure which Ann I am. Rich is in the shower, I know that part for sure. I went through some open screens on my computer, but I don’t seem to understand what’s happening with all that. I feel very disconnected. We’re not sure what’s happening to our minds.

Rich seems to be just finishing his shower. I don’t recall him having gotten into that … except now I’m thinking that I got a quick feel of him not too long ago.

He’s such a snuggly bunny. We’re not too sure past that, except we’re thinking that we might want to touch him again soon. I know … there’s no shame here. Just that he feels so good to be under my touch. *Sigh* That’s a sweetie pie for you!

Ahh … I just went in and smooched him to pieces. He’s such a loverbunny!

Ok, girl concentrate here. We’ve only got a little time to get this all down. You can do it … focus!

Ok, then what’s most important to write about. Can you have a solid thought here, hmm?

Ok, we usually start off with saying something like … ok yesterday. So, what do we remember of that? It was a Monday yesterday so that means its Tuesday today. Good … good … we’re progressing here. Monday we did stuff I’m sure, but I’m not sure what. Ok focus where were we?

I know we went to work. Did we work? I don’t remember … that’s not a good sign. I don’t recall really talking to anyone. I do remember seeing Sr. Theresa for a moment. I think it was like closer to lunch time and we had just gone out to our car to get our gym bag and we had keys in hand. She looked surprised at us and we quickly explained that we had been there all morning just that we had gone out to the car to get something. She had had that unnerved face for a moment, but seemed to quickly enough grasp our explanation, which had been true. She brought to mind something or another, but I don’t recall what it was. I’m not sure where it went after that. I do remember at the end of the day that we at work an hour later. I remember looking at the clock at 3 pm thinking just an hour more before we could go and then it was 5 pm and we were just ready to leave. All the plans that had been made to get to the gym were again postponed. I don’t know what is wrong here with us and why this is so difficult. I do know that we’re noticeably putting on weight again … hmm, remember too that we stopped by for a BK hamburger on the way home.

We did talk to Rich about it when we got home. At least I did not over eat TWO meals to cover our bad deal. It still made me feel bad that we’re so out of sync with what has to be done weightwise. I’m not sure what to do, but try to break those barriers we are having.

Ok, enough of that … maybe we should get more into today? I’d like to think that we could put forth some goal and then keep it. I know that we have to work with Group 3 today because it’s their day for Circles. I’m not sure what to do with them there, we’re going to need planning out something for the week – something that will support what we do the rest of the week for the other groups. We’ve been doing sign language and that’s not necessary any more so we’ll have to try figuring out a new path … and that groups by 10:30 am so we’ll have to figure it out pretty soon.

Other than that … I do remember trying to work on CARF yesterday and that it had been a hard time. I’m not sure yet what we were doing instead.

Whoops had to harvest some of my land. The next two pictures are my farm … and then we showed what Tammy’s and Dana’s farm looked like it was really something what they did. Very proud that they are my farm neighbors! I’m getting there … just takes time. Dana says her farm has just taken a month. She’s really productive as is Tammy.

Our farm close-up



Our farm farther away



Tammy's farm



Dana's farm