Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Summary leading up to a Dr. Marvin Day

Good morning. Or could we say c’mon, c’mon, c’mon … Rich c’mon it’s time to be up … c’mon, c’mon, c’mon!

He seems to then have remembered that yesterday he was a little pushy with someone!

Hmpf!

Hehehe then we inserted the hand, c’mon hold the hand I’m going to pull you up … c’mon, c’mon, c’mon. Sheesh … might just feel like shooting the rooster! But, I’m glad he didn’t! But, it can be a very pesty, pesty thing to do. Effective though … just pesty.

It’s a little after 6 am now and we have already taken the shower, take the medicines and gotten packed up to go. I think there are a few things though. I’ve got to get the address for Rich’s attorney and I’ve got to get the envelopes to the bag.

I finished up yesterday almost everything, but I’ve got to stop and H&R Block for 2005 tax return, then I’ve got to make copies of everything, and then I have to go to the bank to notarize the documents and then we’ve got to go to the mail box and certify them – plus … I have to go to Dr. Marvin’s today. I think I would take the day off to finish this, but sister has the printer guy coming and I told her I’d be there. Maybe after that I will take off and see if I can get back by group time?

Yeeks … I’m not in much a mood for doing that. I’d have to have time to plan out something for both CIRCLES and Staff training. I’d rather just miss that, hmm, I’m not sure now.

Printer guy at 9 am and I’m not sure when H & R Block opens … I would think by 9 am, but no later than 10 am. So … got the stuff … THEN I have to go back to St. Rose … let’s say 10:30 … hmm, then we could copy and plan the groups … do the groups at 12 and 1, end at 2 and then get to the bank at 2:30 by 3 pm be at the post office, and then by 3:30 pm be going to Dr. Marvin’s. Hmm, have to be coordinated but I think this is doable. Just have to float it past Sr. Theresa.

Most simply I could say I’ll be there for the printer, but then I’ll have to go to H&R Block down the corner, but I will be back plenty of time for the groups, but then I will have to leave right after them … if that’s ok. It should be … she knows there is something going on legal and she’s been supportive of it this far. That also means that I won’t have to take off any time tomorrow. This would be a good thing.

Hmm… Sweetie Pie’s getting out of his shower now … That’s a good thing … you know that voyeurism thing I got going. I might want to go help him get dressed today.

We didn’t have too much time last night,

I had after work made trips to the rental place to get the lease, then the pharmacy to get those costs, and then the bank to get the statements, and then the courthouse to get the birth certificates. We had to make one stop during the courthouse thing to get some cash because the card didn’t work at their place, but other than that … went straight home and pretty much collapsed until Sweetie Pie came in about 9:30 pm.

We spent an hour together, but it wasn’t all quality time … he looked at the documents I’d prepared, but had small complaints about what I’d done, but I’d done so much during the day – including having written a response to the subpoena that I didn’t much feel in the mood for complaining. He said I probably don’t even have to send it, but that just made us frustrated, because as far as I was concerned the subpoena was real as was the statement saying I could be held in contempt of court if I didn’t make an honest faith response in completing it on time.

I figured that if Rich would have wanted to get legal opinion from his attorney elsewise that he would have done it. The attorney mailed it out on the 17th, it got there on the 19th, we waited for Rich to talk with his attorney, and yesterday was the 25th – 6 days after and there’d been no word otherwise and it’s due on the 31rst and today is the 26th. I figure you always have to rely on 5 days for mailing, so it’s like there is no time to play here. I really got to get things finished today. If that makes Rich crabby, I’d only ask why him …. I’m the one that has to do all the work and is having my private records explored by his ex and her attorney.

If there was any grumbling to do it should be from me!

When Rich said let’s go to bed it took me a few minutes longer. Not much though.

Basically, we got over our frustration, because the bottom line is that this is Rich’s divorce and he’s got rights to make sure things are going according to his plans too. So, we had our fudgsicle and then went in to snuggle with our bunny.

Hmm, he just came in for his smooches. He’s going to leave 15 minutes earlier than me and he’s also headed to St. Rose. I think he has to leave about 9 from there, so he wants to get things going.

So that pretty much brings things up to level 1. I’m not saying I’m really looking forward to the day because there is so much to be doing, but there’s some fun in having the day broken up so there’s a variety. I think things should be ok. I don’t feel we’ve done anything wrong, so there’s nothing to do, but process.

Hmm, there is one more thing. Rich said he told Chris last night about him and us living together. I’m not sure if he said for how long we’ve been together, but there were a few more things too. Just have to remember. I don’t remember also if he told Chris about us being a multiple. I don’t think that one happened, but because Jillian knows I can’t imagine it’s going to be much further off than that.

There was something else said, but I don’t remember. Basically, I think Chris didn’t seem too surprised. Rich said that he kept pretty much to himself. I know that Chris will talk to his mother about it, so then we’ll have to see what the fall-out is going to be. I think that Rich felt some relief in being more upfront concerning what’s happening.

I’m not sure what else was discussed, because the whole thing is foggy to me … which means most likely the conversation was had with another part, not with me.

So, I think that’s really pretty much it.

I’ve got a few more moments … so I think I should think of what’s next. We’ve already gone over our schedule, so there’s not much there. Maybe if I could give a small summary of where we are right now.

Basically, I’m very glad that we’ll be meeting up with Dr. Marvin tonight. There’s been a lot going on this week. I can’t disagree that this kind of pressure has something to do with having been suicidal again earlier in the week. Mostly, I think I can take only so much pressure, before there needs to be some kind of relief. I’m very frustrated that we still have these thoughts. But, I think the bottom line is that we are taking our anger against us because we don’t want to be messing up Rich’s life.

I know that he’s made choices for himself all along, but we think of the disruptions that we’ve caused particularly with the kids and then we feel bad. I love Rich dearly, and don’t want to see him and his hurt.

I don’t think I’ve done wrong in loving the pieces out of him. It seemed that during all those years where the wife was so bitter against him that Rich deserved some kind of love and adoration. He’s always been my special love and I can’t feel guilty about that. There will be questions asked long after whether it would have been better to break things off with either his wife or me long time ago, but this is pretty much Rich’s life and we have to go with what his priorities are.

I’ve got a part too in my own life, but as mentioned before hand, I was able to tell my kids the situation over 10 years ago. Rich would have preferred I had not done that, but he understood too that we needed to do our kids our way and he’d have the same choice with his kids.

So pretty much that’s it for now – I’ve got to be going to work. As to a finally summary thought I would have to say that no matter what’s happened so far or what’s next to come … that I am appreciative for being in Rich’s life and no matter what … we’ll continue to love and support him the best we can. This guy is worth it!