Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Giggle Between the Sheets

Good morning this is me. We did it! We got through day one of Obama’s Presidency!

WooHOO!!! He did it in fine style too. Good President Obama! Isn’t he just the best!??

Ok, I know too early in the morning … just that it was such a day. Not much to say after that! It’s about 6:30 am now so we’ve got a half hour, but now Sweetie Pie is up. I’m not sure if he’s going to want to turn the channel. I haven’t volunteered and he hasn’t asked. It probably be fair of me if we gave it up for a while, just it was such a big day. We’ve showered, packed and taken our medicine. Rich helped out in picking up the one I hadn’t had for a couple of days. That really helped.

And, then he also helped in getting our check into the bank. We’re really behind in that regard. So that’s the good stuff. Well, there’s a little more good stuff Hehehe.

Last night after he got home late – about 7 pm, we had Chinese with him. I’m not sure, but I think we had fallen asleep on the chair. We didn’t have too much Chinese, but some and then we found ourselves massaging our baby. He’d been out doing a game and his legs were tired. Well you know how that sort of thing goes 

*Silly grin* … it was funny though because before things got umm underway, his friend Bob called … I think they had intended to talk about sonars, but we’d invested time in other and so we figured we’d sneak a little something in.

Well as that sort of thing goes, Rich started giggling and laughing and before you know it he wasn’t having such a straight conversation with Bob … umm, he was being umm distracted. I don’t know what all Bob thought about it, but it didn’t take him much more than a half second before he started putting together the collapse of sir Sweetie Pie. Poor Rich was stuck in the middle cuz he couldn’t move me away and talk about fishy stuff at the same time. It was pretty funny all told.

We calmed down a bit and was just talking in general when Bob called back in a few. Rich said afterward that he intended to see if Rich had gotten lucky … I think at least … Rich didn’t relay the conversation in general, but our dove told his friend if he’d been in the middle of it you could be sure he wouldn’t have picked up the call! Poor Bob, I think he was beside himself. Rich thought he might have been lonely. Poor kid.

It was fun though and then afterward Rich said that he said it would finally maybe be ok to meet and that we might double date with Bob and his girl next week. I didn’t want to believe it in case I might jinx it. We’re hoping, but we don’t want to expect too much. It will be a little more nerve wracking with having Bob’s girl there too, but I’m willing to make the sacrifice Hehehe. This would be just too cool.