Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, December 31, 2007

Sunday was just a shiver of a day...

Good morning. This is me. Sweetie Pie is still in bed for the moment. It’s about 7:45 am. We just got our first cup of coffee …

Whoops now it is closer to 9:30. We’ve been up with Sweetie Pie for a while. He was up just a moment after we had written that first statement … and then you know how it goes … we went and jumped in bed while he was in the bathroom … and then he came back and there was some massaging and giggling … *Sigh* Then we got up to watch his Sunday Morning CBS News Show. I have to admit I like that one like him. It’s a nice gentle show. But, I don’t want to continue watching TV after that … I want to get back to music … and today we went back to listening to James Taylor and the like. My favorite has been a blues song he does called steamroller. I played it for Rich, but I don’t think he liked the blues. Oh oh … he said he just took an on-line stress test and he only connected on about 40% of the items, but they were listing him as high stress … YEEKS! Gofigure!

He needs to chill out with some blues maybe? Umm, maybe not these … we’re now listening again to bell bottom blues by Derek & the dominos. Don’t know that.
Yeeks now it is the next morning … better post this and get on with the next day …

we kinda lost out on the writing day … fretting cuz we got only two more days left … but … Sunday is definitely gone 