Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Are we in our happy bubble?

Good morning … this is me … we have a little time because we are here and it is only 4:50. So, maybe I can steal an hour of time. We kind of faded off yesterday because we had signed back onto our favorite Mill Pond Realty in Saugatuck, MI. I found my taste range is in the $450,000’s. This is the baby I found myself wanting.

Unique Architecture and Lake Michigan
1248 Hemlock Drive, Glenn

$450,000 HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!

Unique angled house with Lake Michigan beach access. Home features several windows at varied angles for one of a kind views. Magnificent setting complete with a winding creek nestled in prestigious Sylvan Shores. Living area boasts towering stone fireplace, cathedral ceilings and sliding doors to secluded deck. 2nd floor kitchen and dining area over look living area, plus feature sliders to roped deck and sliders to sunroom. Two unique bedrooms plus a master bath with cedar walls and whirlpool tub. Amazing home with the access to tennis court, hiking trails and the glistening waters of Lake Michigan!



An architectural delight.



Lake Michigan deeded access is yours to enjoy.



Warm up by the fireplace after a day at the beach.



An inviting 4 season porch.



Bright kitchen surrounded by nature views.



Notice the unique cabinets.



Dining room offers a birds eye view of this amazing home.



A convenient open floor plan.



Bedroom



2nd Bedroom



Beautiful bathroom with whirlpool tub.



Ask about this shower.



Picturesque nature views.



Corner of roped balcony



Bubbling creak below



This beach could be yours. Take a closer look at this complete package.

Oh man oh man … can I say anything else? I could take this one on a dime. It has everything I want. I might have to put though the library and the second bedroom together because there isn’t a third bedroom. I think then I would put the four season porch as the computer room. Yup, yup I could do that. It looks like that room is on the second floor. It doesn’t say anything about a basement, so I would have to suppose there isn’t one. And according to the picture of the creek … it looks like things drop off severely in the back. That would be like the Garvey’s where it sits on top a dune. I’m not sure about parking and a garage either. There might be just a clearing in the woods. If there weren’t a garage, we might want to see if there is enough property one could be added, because I think Rich would need a place to tinker with his lures. He’s the one that needs a man shed. It looks like the Lake is sloping down and it seems the beach is shallow.

I love even now spotting the two benches right in front of the front patio. I can see the screen door more easily now. It would seem that the packages could be left on those benches as middle ground from car to building. No doubt the house is a beauty! She sures is a loverly!!