Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Saturday, July 14, 2007

All we got of this last week

Hi this is me just for a couple of moments …



Hmm, looks like the same person?



AHA! Wrong! Well, ok, maybe right, but it IS two different days. The first is Sunday and the second is Tuesday. My thoughts? If I wear the same shirt, I could say that I look the same from one day to the next, especially if both days we just stepped out of the shower. Maybe this is kinda like living in a parallel world, don’t you think? The only difference was that before I was going to visit my son and now I’ll be heading for work. I’d like to think I was much more into the first than the second, but I’m thinking according to the pictures that I will declare both efforts to leave the comfort of my home were about the same. I was wearing my “be brave” sorta determined face both times.



AHA! This face is different … this is my Sweetie Pie is dressing … I’ll be back later face!