Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jumbled up on Saturday

Good morning. This is me. You all good? We’re up kinda late today and it’s taken me a bit to get to the writing. Fishyman has been up and drawing me into his fishy show. He was so happy today. He slept in as long as he wanted, and now he’s up getting coffee served to him and watching small mouth bass fishing championship.

He’s got a smile plastered on his face. All those fishies getting caught is getting him pretty excited … Hmm, could we make this a sexual angle?

Ehh … got a nice hug and a little patting, but tsch… I guess he’s fish focused.

*Grin*

You should hear these guys as they are pulling them in … it sounds SOO sexual. They are just moaning and groaning … it sounds like an orgasm … Maybe that’s like a guy grunting thing that is like a brotherhood sport. Hmm, keep pausing to look behind me and check out why they are getting all excited. Or sometimes Rich will just start talking to me and so we need to be on top our game.

Ok, pswhoo. Gotta focus here. Let’s concentrate. Where are we going? We had some trouble getting our Internet up this morning. We were bogging down. That was like frustrating and put us on the computer a little lethargic. It took forever getting her to respond proper. Hmm, let’s see took our medicine. Had a couple bites to eat. Hmm, that’s something we weighed ourselves this morning after going a couple days without. We finally got off of 266 and we were down to 262. That’s our low …

Going to be careful this weekend so we maintain that gain. Maybe we’re going to have to do something today or tomorrow with Rich. He likes to be active. Sounds like so far he’s sketching in some time to play poker with his friend Bob. We told him to go with no problem. I gain a lot from having him MOST the weekend, I can let go of some time.

Ahh, decided better get in the shower. The body shop where my car is finished the work yesterday, but we had to wait to get $500 pulled together for Rich. They are open today, but only 9 am – 12 pm. It’s almost 9 am now. Hmm Rich’s show is almost over … he’s sitting at the edge of his seat. We returned the rental car yesterday right before they closed which saved me some money. Good deal there. Ahh, just got the last cup of coffee for Rich and us. I got a few extra pats for that. WooHOO!!

Yup yup, just keep petting me and we’ll stick like glue. 

*Sigh* We’ve been talking to Rich for a few moments. We’re lining up the weekend.

He’s calling right now about the card game … and I get a couple events too. Well the first part is errands. He’s got to go to the cleaners, check his mail, go to the bank, and get my car … and then he’s going to be going to St. Rose to deliver bead stuff, so the clients have work on Monday where he’ll be doing something else.

I think he wants to get some laundry and some work done for work this afternoon and
then tonight we might go down to Lake Michigan.

We just talked to Rich again. The fireworks are at 10:15 pm and we’re going to try getting close to observation point by Shedd Aquarium and the history museum. It’s usually a matter of how far can I walk. We’ll bring the wheel chair, but Rich will be looking for me to do my fair share of walking. I was the one to insert it into the plans even after I found it could be a 3 block walk, because I want to do some exercising over the weekend. Tomorrow then we might have Rich in the morning and then his cards, and then we might go to a local lake and look at walking and fishing … Hmm, might want to remind him that we should be looking for a boat. Hmm, ok, he said we’ll see. Nothing like having to stand on the side of the lake to help you determine you really want to be out on the water. That’s our fishy guy.

Drat. I do a little work or show ambition and then he wants me to be doing stuff like gathering laundry. That sure doesn’t seem real fair. He went as far as suggesting what I should do while he’s in the shower, and we’re PRETTY sure that’s not flying well. This is MY Saturday morning time to rest too! We really haven’t scheduled out our weekend with fun things to do on our own, but pretty sure it involves computer and leaving news or Olympics on in the background. I think the tension now days lays pretty much between am I writing, reading, editing, or TV watching. We’re pretty good during the earlier hours keeping TV at a minimum in the background, but by the end of the day after 5 or 6, we’re about ready to veg out.

We might try this time reading and listening on and off with the Olympics, but I don’t know how successful that’s going to be … chances are the TV will capture more attention. We’ll see. I’m not sure when Rich is going to want to go out either.

He’s like if we don’t see the fireworks, we can go to a quieter area of Lake Michigan and take a walk.

Just as long as we don’t get mugged or nuthin. Hmpf! Personally, I’d like to go up to the north shore and walk where we used to live on Sheridan, but Rich said we’d have to go through air and water show for that. But, if we weren’t going before 6 pm, we’d probably avoid most of that. I don’t know how much the firework gathers crowds. I’m pretty sure that there will be people there.

Good, we just checked our camera battery and plugged it in. Maybe we can take some more pictures of the lakefront. That’s always a good idea.

Hmm, just some hard videos from Georgia about newscasters or camera people getting hurt.

Hmm, Rich is working hard at laundry OR getting dressed by now we’re in danger territory that he’s going to want us to do something.