Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, June 22, 2007

Just a dab of Friday

Good morning … this is a new day couple of days after … I will get to how wonderful it was on Wednesday probably tomorrow morning. But, for now just wanted to say hi again … Sweeties back in the shower and we’re bout ready to spend a few moments with him. No not in the shower! We’re going to wait until he gets out.

Sweetie had a late night of fishing last night and then I think he went out later with his friend to get something to eat. He said something when he said good night to me about making sure he was up in the morning because he has an important meeting this morning. Think he’s going to be zoomin. I guess I too have to get a move on it. One more day to get through so I can have a couple of days off 

Yesterday, we forgot the Dr. Marvin meeting and only got to catch up from a phone call. That was frustrating. A lot. But, we were so tired and over taxed … maybe that all fit together that way because there was no other alternative. Just too tired to think straight.

Today we have to pull some thoughts together and firm up a plan of attack. But, we can’t take all day to do it … need to get work done. Just I don’t remember what our work was and for the most part … don’t want to know. Hmpf!

Kind of hard to reach explanation marks, because first Missy and now Chief taken over my arms. Nice that they place themselves on me and still allow me to type … Smart kitties.

Well, that’s about all for now. We want to get ourselves through this next half hour before work in style. Hmm, think we’re out of fruit almost 