Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, April 20, 2007

My Mushy Face Lover ...

Good morning … just me for a minute … we got about 10 minutes. I was up earlier for about an hour, then went back to bed. We’ve been up for about 45 minutes. We took our shower and dressed, oh and medicine. We also wrote a mushy email to our super buddy. He’s still fishing and the call was short. But it was enough to set us aglow again. Silly buddy. He’s catching fish, but he says not the biggest. He says he’s going to save his stories, but that means maybe he’s collecting some good ones. He says he was going to go to sleep thinking of us last night and so we tried to get to bed right away so he didn’t miss any of the sleepy thoughts. AND, he says he DOES miss us!!! WoooHOOO … so, maybe we are more important than not! He’s such a sweetie fish. He makes my sighs sound like music. What a nice, nice, nice, nice person he is. I feel such a swoon. Man oh man he just turns me to jelly.