Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, April 13, 2007

Just a few moments for Thursday

Just a few moments. I’m expecting a client to come in a few moments. We’ll be working on goals. That’s not my favorite, but I think I get into it when it happens. A little frustrated though because it took an hour and 40 minutes to get on line and up and running. And, now there is a program that is going to automatically close my computer down to update something. I finally had gotten the music on and everything … pretty bummed by that. I am in a little dizzy space. Drowsy from waiting for the computer to work. I decided to light a cinnamon candle … Pshwoo … so much for getting rid of dizzy.

Hoping that it will mellow me. 3 or 4 more hours before sweetie gets here. Shoot long morning. It’s going to be ok though, isn’t it? Just need to be patient. Need to get in the Goal data sheets so we can progress to the next month. Ok, sleepy you wake up!

As soon as I get done, I will be back. It will be ok? Shoot, just remembered I got staff training too? Man how’d my day fill up so fast. For the record, we remembered to get gas filled, but not until we got into Chicago. That cost $27.00 with the new prices. Hmm, and me and sweetie woke up about the same time this morning … and we talked, then he took a shower, and then someone fell into morning sex … woooHOOO!!! Then, we ate, and I showered and we talked and out the door … Man it just doesn’t get any better than that. Whoops, I think that I have to get going. Sounds like the doors are shutting – chapel is over.