Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Thursday, March 22, 2007

K. Pushing through the morning start

Good morning … this is me. I’m up … here I am. It’s ok, right? I woke up at 6:30, and before that 2:30. I’m not sure why we started the coffee at the earlier time, because we went back to bed without much forethought. It’s ok … I’m handling right?

Today is a Doctor Marvin day and its also the day we are getting the new partial. So, that whole thing is a little scary. I’m not thinking that whole thing is what I want to do. I think we don’t do very good with change. I don’t know if I want to have extra teeth in my mouth helping me out. There is going to be six of them so we’re thinking its going to be kind of a crowd. When I looked at them they don’t seem to be very big teeth, but still … The plate part isn’t very big, but we’re thinking that’s not great either because it is going to cover the front roof of my mouth. We might have to go over a grieving part as to loosing taste from that center. Plus I think there is going to be a plastic part that goes over the gums in the back. I don’t know … just not really sure of this whole thing. We’ll have to see … OH YEAH … and there’s this thing about my voice seems different kind of an effect of thinking I have to hold in my new teeth when we talk. Ok, ok … enough of that. New paragraph, please.

Ahh took a break … took medicine and ate some potatoes for breakfast … this is because sweetie had left a bag and he said one potato 8 min and two potatoes 12 min. Couldn’t help to give that a try …

Makes my tummy feel warm and fuzzy.

We figure that we need to give it about a half hour (7:30 now) and then we’re going to take the shower and be ready for the 9 am dentist appointment. We can do this, right?

I wonder how sweetie pie is doing … ahh got a voice message … In the process we played back some messages on the machine … we forget about that option and sometimes will go weeks before it occurs to us to listen. But, as it turned out the dentist had called and the partial will be in tomorrow instead of today. That means that I had to reschedule. I was glad that our dentist was open already … it made things smooth. We have to go in tomorrow at 3:45 pm. *Sigh* another day of anxiety to wait through. Probably a good idea to adjust over a weekend though than dealing with it immediately at work.

Ok … we took our shower. That’s a pretty good idea toward getting to work. I seem to have strained my left calf muscle though so I’m having trouble standing to get everything complete before work. I need to tell Sister we’re on the way, but I’m not sure how long that is going to take, given the above circumstances. What to do, what to do. My mind still isn’t very clear I’m afraid. Only a cup and a half of coffee into the day. Better get a goal going here to get in pretty quick. I have the goals to go over with group I so I don’t want to get that too messed up.

How is it that I get moved on to the next part where we’re leaving? Feeling too much pressure. Ok, just left messages with Sister … told her we’d be in within the hour … that means we should be leaving in about 15 minutes. Pswhoo. Just gotta do this, right? Better get dressed. Hold on.



Ok that’s better. Dressed to the shoes and Sweetie Pie called back. Just for a moment though … his throat is hurting so he didn’t want to do too much talking.

Good policy when you’re sick. Just gotta love that guy!

Ok, ok … better get moving … we can think happily toward being able to drive the scion. That’s a good thing, right?