Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, March 19, 2007

Don't wait til the end ... we're typing the conclusion paragraph first hehehe ... so sneaky

Good morning. Just me … we’re only going to write a few sentences because we will be off to the shower in 10 minutes. We didn’t get up until late. We had fallen asleep about 9:30 pm, got up once about 3 am and decided to fall back asleep.

Unfortunately, we didn’t hook up the C-pap the second part and so we woke up feeling headachy. Not much. Hmm, decided I might as well make coffee because I can at least then take some to work and have a sip after my shower.

Brrrrrppp … shaking of them cobwebs. Hmm … that was a new development too. My little water spider returned an is based on my sink hose. I never use that especially since we got the dishwasher … I’ve only got frustrated with that a couple times, but usually I let her be. I don’t know what my friend does with her though. I like to think she’s another Charlotte.

Ok, better move on anything else important to tell you? I did look at my paper last night and I changed just a few tiny things … Mostly I looked at the one paragraph that would be its end. I saved the document to its own space and double spaced it.

This is where we are at.

During the years 1999-2004, Davison (2000, p. 205) work emphasized the value of Abe and Beth comparing themselves to each other rather than by the effort of professionals such as their teacher, which emphasized peer collective wisdom. They could find here “a sense of normalcy and accuracy about their world.” In addition natural comparisons that weren’t thought-out were better than comparisons that were thought-out. Social comparisons are a drive for both Abe and Beth. To survive Abe and Beth each needed to like self more than they liked the other, but comparing to each other was good for them. We had come to a think of this again as a survival mechanism, which seemed to imply internal urgency. By evaluating the other and making choices, Abe and Beth could become better performers within themselves. Marsh (2003, p. 364) felt strongly that the outcome of education should have as a central goal the priorty to be enhancing students' self-concepts, especially because for many students things weren’t otherwise equally fair. Not only do students need to perform academically, they must become self-reliant learners. To surpass boundaries of the past, one needs to feel positive, make choices, plan, and work toward further advancement.

Ok … we’re good so far … better hit the shower we’re running 10 late.



Ok done deal … shoes, socks … hit the road!