Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just another morning ... Sweetie Pie still out



Good morning. This is me. We’ve only a half hour before the shower. Woke up at 2 am and said noooooooo … go back to bed. That seems to be the better decision. Hmm had a dream where I was making mash potatoes with meat in them for an old boyfriends family. There were lots of brothers and sisters. I was very slow and cooking, especially since I didn’t know where things were. I know I had thought it important to do it right, but this was for a family I’d never met, so I wasn’t sure why I was expected to cook. I figured I must be on trial. They had lots of animals too.

And, I couldn’t remember everybody’s names … they were all different. That’s about it. I did date someone who had a lot of siblings so the feeling of being new to his house were very similar. I remember there were a ton of dishes on their counter though. I don’t know how anybody could cook. He married one of my best friends.

It’s ok. It was only a 6 month romance. I liked both and thought it cool they were together. I think they went on to have a lot of kids … I hope they made it.

Hmm. Suddenly we’re feeling tired again … Hmm, someone’s kitty moved in on her.

How’d that happen.

Ok, anything from yesterday? Well … we went to work … That was a good idea … I think we had trouble getting started until about 10 am … then we worked on Qnotes from 10-11:45, 12:45-3:15, and than 3:15-5:30.

The first two time blocks were for us to do the numbers part and the last time slot we were actually typing them up. We went through 23 clients and finalized 10 of them. So that averaged about five hours and 15 minutes or and average of 14 minutes to do the numbers a piece, and about 15 minutes to write them up … so at a half an hour total per client, it’s about 11.5 hours … or rougly 1 ½ days to do the work.

That isn’t bad, but we were thinking the Q who left was doing them ok at 3 days and sometimes up to 5 … that tells me that she was off-task quite a bit. I have to realize sometimes it took her longer because we were just getting set up and she had other tasks to be performing. I don’t think she ever got to more than 12 notes on one day thought (at the typing part) and we’d been able to do those nine in two hours and 15 minutes. It shouldn’t have taken any longer than 6 hours to do the whole caseload. I think some time was thrown off in that there were some clients that didn’t have much to report. *Sigh* Just was what it was, right?

Maybe we should jump in early to the shower and then write a note to mushy face … we’ll need to find out where he is with his cold. He called it quits early in the day … about 2 pm. He said he was going home to rest and do tea. I sure hope he followed that plan … I do love him dearly, but he needs extra time when he’s sick.

He’s such a nice guy. SMOOOOCH!

Back! WooHOOO almost another half hour to go. Let’s look into mush face now.

Ahh found the perfect card … it was especially for people who do a lot to take care of other people. That’s our friend. I feel better now … Hmm, better get on my shoes … I know he’d want me to be going to work, no matter what the kitties say.

Ok, you you can do it.

Good good … finished dressing and took medicine too. That was a good idea … still five minutes left.

One thing I would like to say about the Qnotes from yesterday … we need to remember it was kinda fun to do … mostly because it wasn’t real hard, I was interested in finding the results, and I liked the systematic parts of it. We’ll get better, but it wasn’t a real hard thing … I would like to do them faster in April and May.

Maybe build in a routine. I liked that they were all there and I didn’t have to hunt any down. BUT, there are a few problems. We jotted down some notes. And there is a problem with one person who we think is falsifying records. We’ll have to see into that too today … if necessary go talk to sister.

Ok, don’t want to end with a negative note … better think something nice. AHA! If I go to work can finish them Qnotes  Good girl. Now Go!