Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, January 19, 2007

Business accounting

Good morning. All seems to be in order … We woke up earlier, but its about 5:30 am now. Kitties were very determined that I get up in time for early morning breakfast … Chief works soooo hard at it it exhausts him for the rest of the day. He’s very persistent … I think that part sleep mode we’re in before getting up is so delicious … Nooo kitty, nooo don’t want to get up let me be … I’m telling somebody on you, plllleeease just let me sleep. Pat, pat, pat … oh please don’t pat me … then he takes claws through hair …. Eeeeeeeeeeeehhh let me be!!! But after a while, we give in with great resignation. Believe me its no good if you’re so crabby you get up and don’t want to feed them, because the tormenting just continues … I’ve in the past tried to ignore them by sitting down at the computer, but they remain terrible! And, to make all matters worse … after they are fed … they want their tummies rubbed. Can we talk about being in a mood??! Sheeesh!

I know, I know … we complain incessantly about the same thing to no avail. Just thinking one morning I’ll resolve this issue somehow. But, now I’m thinking of Garfield. How happy would he be if he stopped getting food … yah like right that’s going to happen! Hmm can’t live with them, can’t live without them. I guess then that just the breaks.

It’s been a few days now since we’ve written … thinking back to Tuesday. Last night we had our appointment with Dr. Marvin and of course that is always good. I’m not so sure of everything though … for example, I think he was told twice that he was getting to be very good looking. I’m not sure if that was within etiquette. He’s been working on it awhile and his beard is finally growing in and its trimmed … whoa … he’s getting downright sexy! He probably knows that already though … MEN! YEESH … they can be such peacocks!!! *Giggle* Somebody said something though about probably he won’t run off and marry us … shoot! I don’t know he said it has happened before … and we remembered for ourselves that wouldn’t be good doctor/client relating! But … Man-oh-man is he good looking.

We’re going to need getting another picture to put in the blog. Oh man … how are we going to be able to handle that!??

Ok, ok … did some official business here … this is about where we stand on very important need for medication.

Dear Dr. Marvin,

I was on the phone with the pharmacy guy for about 10 minutes with no luck. He started as if he didn't want to do the work, and it went down hill from there.

Basically, he had come to the conclusion that he didn't want to call the other pharmacy - he said they wouldn't be open and that I would have to refil that whole prescription again if he used them because he couldn't take just one refil. And, I said fine, do that because I need the medicine now. But, he kept complaining and complaining ... so finally I just got frustrated and said fine, I will call my doctor. He wants you to fill a new prescription at walgreens. It was a very, very irritating call.

I did count my medicine and here is where we are at. I'd like to get back to the other place, but again it was a matter of cost ... I need to have the money at the right time. Right now the account says $580, Our friend’s check we gave him for food, misc., and dentist for $365 hasn't cleared yet and I think there is $100 other spent on bills not cleared that would leave my money at $115 for pharmacy and balance of the month. Next check probably 12 days ... $1,200 (-870 rent) $330 ... some of that will be spent on paying overdrafts. :( Might have to talk to our friend again ... I don't know feeling pretty lost here. These are the medicines we have left.

Morning meds

Wellbutrin - 4
Celexa minus 1
Prevacid - 24
Zetia - 6
Synthroid 3
Provogil - 1

Morning/evening meds

Gabopentin - 3
Metformin - 19
Glipizide - 19
Buspirone - 48

Evening meds

Risperdal - 5
Avandia - 34

NO FLONASE

Arthritis pain relief acetaminophen 650 mg 2x am/2x pm
GNC Women's ultra mega supplement 1x am

Maybe you could just order the wellbutrin, celexa, zetia, synthroid, provogil, gabopentin, and risperdal now, which would all run out throughout next 6 days ... but then would I try to place an order for everything like when? ... the diabetis medicine will run out in 9 days ... prevacid and buspirone in 24 days, and last one avandia in 34 days.

End Dr. M. email

Ok, ok trying to calm down here … I really hate to deal with all these matters, but I know its important. We spent over a half an hour talking about medicine last night with Dr. M. and then we got very frustrated that we had lost so much talking time to take care of practical matters and that the issues of getting medicine still not completed. It’s almost time to go to work, so we’re trying to calm down. Just feel pretty rumbly inside. I know its almost time to take shower though, so I know I need to slow down. We did take our medicine. So that part was good. I wish I had had a better pharmacist when I called. I think he was being lazy and argumentative. I didn’t like that at all. *Sigh*

Woo Hoo … ok … shower done … we’re cookin now … well as much as I cook, which isn’t much. Better get these notes posted. Might even be at work on time this morning 