Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Umm, Sunday not so good :(

Morning!

It’s about 8 am and all is good. Hey did you hear New England is out of it! Wooo Hooo! Was scared of that Tom Brady. J

Bears will play today at Soldier field today at 3:30 pm. We’re looking forward to that! We won’t want to waste a prayer hoping against another team, but we figure we can still hope our home team wins! Working at not bothering you God!

Hmm, that was a quickie … Sweetie said, “hi beautiful!” we said one thing and they he had to go L That wasn’t very good. I don’t think we’ve talked since late Wednesday night and we’re starting to feel a little neglected. Last night we were verging on sad.

Ahh he came back and we had a little more time to talk. Think people are beginning to wear on each other. Then he said something about son getting a tattooed tummy. After that he got too frustrated to go further hehehe. One of the kids is leaving this afternoon, and the second and her friend is leaving tomorrow. Just one left at home. Things will get back to normal. J The good and bad news is that he might stop by, might not, but it will only be for a 5 minute hug. L BUT, since hugs in general are good … we’ll try to look forward and not cry in our coffee J

Hmm, not feeling so good right now. Little down … Maybe because body seems to be rejecting me this morning. Shoot, we can do this, we can, we can. Let’s try focusing on something else. Maybe some fresh air? Let me let some light on in here … Light is something we don’t always take to. Ahh, that is better. Missy likes it too! It’s like the Poseidon adventure when they open the ships hatch and discover light. The first time you’ve seen it during the whole movie and it is bright and dazzling.

Pretty sure friend will bring up chair too … the broken one is driving me zonkers. The back is pulling off. Hmpf!

Ok, lets move on to some better thinking?

Oh oh … there is a vacancy here.

Things have happened and it’s already quarter to 11. I don’t feel very well, maybe because of all the aspirin I’m taking for the sciatica. Maybe Mal would know about this.

Hmm, maybe if we describe our mood, then we can talk ourselves out of it? We’ll try.

Ok, How are you? Feeling blechy. Umm, try harder? My tummy feels sick and my head is dizzy. And, it’s got that crinkly face on again where eyebrows our pushing my forehead up to my hair! Ok, now we are getting some where. How are the rest of you? Hmm. Somebody shifted they keyboard left and its confusing our brain! I see maybe we can look into fixing that, ok?. I knowwwwwww…

Do we have to do homework today?? Oh oh … was afraid of that question! Why don’t we just give ourselves a little break and evaluate after lunch. How’s that? Umm, better. Maybe if you try a little water? My tummy hurts … ok ok shhhhh…

The quiet is ringing in my ears! And, my head feels unhappy. What do you mean? YOU HEARD ME! Ok, OK shhhhh. Let’s work on using our inside voices J FRUMP. L

Hmm, water? NO WATER, OR I’LL THROW-UP! Ok ok … shhhhh, ok, no water.

Rest for 10 minutes …

You feeling better now? My tummy feels better, but ears still ringing and there is a goldfish swimming in my brain. Hmm, ok, how about some music? We’ll put on Enya reeeeeeeeeal quiet J That’s pretty. Can we wear the headphones? Sure, let me hook that up for you. Thank you. Better? Uh huh…

Ok, now deep breath, let it out …

I think I want to cry … cry? Why cry? Cuz everything hurts. Everything? Well, mostly. I know why don’t we try some hot chocolate … maybe you will feel better with something in your tummy. Maybe. I don’t want to move though. Won’t make itself dear… I knooooooooowww. I’m thinking. Maybe we can take a nap instead? Hmm, thadda girl, that’s good thinking. I wonder if the ear phones will stretch to the chair?