Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stuff to Do ...


Good morning … I want to say first thank you for all the nice compliments. We think our granddaughter is kinda cute too. Believe me I didn’t have to do anything for her to get that way. She’s pretty wonderful. Her mother and father are doing a good job. And, soon there will be another. Their doctor said due date is within a week or two. My daughter-in-law says it couldn’t be too soon. She says she’s REALLY pregnant.  Gotta love mothers … let’s say another God Bless!

This morning I felt at a different place with the depression. We’re taking ourselves up a level to just “cautious.” Thing is then to play it low key for a week and see how it goes. Our major markers yet are seeing the memory guy tomorrow with Dr. M., a staffing, and two CSO people out on Friday, then the neurosurgeon on Monday late afternoon. We’ll have a good amount of school work to be going through over the weekend too. Otherwise, should be getting better. Our sweetie pie is on his third round with his cold though. He said it started again yesterday. Have to count that in too. AND, V isn’t feeling too hot. Plus, T still out … she says she’s too busy, but I’m wondering about the nekid cowboy. We don’t REALLY know what’s going on down there in Arizona, do we?!!

We’re still playing the John Denver songs. Not sure what is up there. We’ve been loving it to here his voice. Whoops and the cat is still staring at me. Not sure of that situation. Maybe he is telling me he doesn’t like his food again. He seems to think we serve smorgasbord. That’s sooo wrong!

Shoot we have housecleaning this morning too. The apartment people are coming in to put insulation in the roof. Maybe I shouldn’t have kept my balcony doors open all winter?? Hmm. I sure hope when the kitties go into hiding mood they don’t choose to hide under my bed, because the guys are going to be in my bedroom. The crawl space opens through my closet. Figures bunch of guys in my bedroom, and I’m not even here! NO FAIR!!

Ok, that’s enough of that kind of thinking.

Shoot … having harder time holding good space. I think it is partly the music. But, I don’t want to turn it off. It fills a hole inside of me.

Ok. Better again. Just have to do something I suppose. We picked up the place for the maintenance people. That makes us feel better. Going to need some help getting the floors clean. Anything would be an improvement. I think your right in that it is a good idea to keep a good attitude. This blue spell will come and go. Just have to pay attention. Hmm, even cleaned the kitty litter … YAYYYY! We opened the drapes for them too. Figure they might not go for my cave dwelling self. Kinda more cheery in here. Ahh, appropriate last song before work is “Sunshine on My Shoulders.”

I think I did everything necessary. Yep, toilet too hehehe Darn Men. They gotstabe going all the time! Let’s see fresh towel … what else, what else. Hmm, should I start the dishwasher? Naw that will wait I don’t want it sitting in the middle of the floor. Woo Hoo … This has been our biggest obstacle of the day and we MASTERED IT!  Ok, step II. Somebody has to earn the kitty food! Yep … that be me!