Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Saturday, September 05, 2009

IN A CRANKY MOOD

This is me and we're in a cranky mood. We're on our way to Rich's
Mom's THAT i could get excited about, but I found there are going to be a gazillion people. that doesn't excite me. THERE WILL BE Rich's brother and then his family and all of Bud's family. Bid and Rich's Mom live in a trailer and it's not got air if all those people were to fit. Mostly though I'm cranky because I forgot to turn on my computet and then I thought I could plug it in his car but he didn't bring the cord. Then I realized that I didn't bring my blue tooth gizmo for the iPod. That would be bad enough cept me and Rich have been on different, but similar cranky mood and we're getting there late and making a lot of stops. Obviously I've opted to stay out in the car and am typing one finger at a time with the iPod. YEEKS!

So any way we're getting in a little better mood. I just remembered I could listen to the radio. I'm going to need figure out if I want to listen to the cubbies. It's the channel Rich had on last. It's 2-1 cubs.OK were ok Rich came out and fixed the radio.