Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, August 24, 2009

About where we're at with Facebook




Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

Good morning ... moving right along here. It's Monday morning and time to get rolling. So far I'm up on the day mostly because of need plus getting up at 4:30 after falling to bed by about 9 pm. I knew it was going to be that kind of mor...ning because I have a staff meeting at 9 am. This is earlier in the week and day then is comfortable. It's ok though ... we're doing it. Yesterday we went to the gym with Rich!Unroll Parchment

2 grains o' sand ago · Weigh in · Arrr, This be pleasin' to me eye. / Care not fer such trifles

Scrawl a message...

Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

I feel distracted and can't pin down next task. We were working all day getting new MS programming to the netbook. It became an all day affair. I had about 88% success. Haven't been able to figure .ISO file for the web application. My m...ind's a bit fried. I've now got access,excel, outlook, powerpoint, publisher, word, accounting, infopath, onenote, project and visio plus ordered a new camera with Eye-mi. Yeeks!

One sunrise ago at 10:23 in the mornin'

Scrawl a message...

Cap'n Ann weighed in on Cap'n Maurice Garvey's Cap'n recent Tales.

Cap'n Ann weighed in on Cap'n Deb Baumgartner's Cap'n recent Tales.
2 more like tales

Cap'n Ann weighed in on Cap'n Janet L Larson White's Cap'n recent Tales.

Cap'n Ann weighed in on Cap'n Vickie Fleck's Cap'n recent Tales.

Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

Good morning ... this is me. Just a regular morning. I think I have the assistant today, but I'm not sure. It is every other week and I can't remember - it means losing my regular computer which I really don't want to do ... Maybe I ...can work around that by having her type in info and THEN transfer it over to the program she needs my big computer for. Lot's to do today ... need to get a good start. Later!Unroll Parchment

Fri roundabouts 6:36 in the mornin' Responses (2)

Vickie Fleck be eyein' this with pleasure.

Christina Sutton Brown
Have a great day!

Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

This morning we seem up to our ears in work. Needed to take a second to collect thoughts. Settling some client behavioral problems - back to the desk work. Everything done here has to be recorded and followed-up ... probably like most jobs. Outlo...ok is really helping me keep a list of what needs to be done, but takes a while to work through the list. Better than forgetting so much is up in the air ... *sigh*

Arrrrgust 20 roundabouts 10:36 in the mornin'

Vickie Fleck
Hang in there!!

Arrrrgust 20 roundabouts 10:54 in the mornin'

Fresh Plunderins

Th' wench Cap'n Ann scrawled upon Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner's Cap'n portrait.

Th' wench Cap'n Ann scrawled upon Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner's Cap'n portrait.
3 more like tales

Th' wench Cap'n Ann scrawled upon Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner's Cap'n portrait.

Th' wench Cap'n Ann scrawled upon Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner's Cap'n portrait.

Th' vain wench Cap'n Ann scrawled on 'er own likeliness in 'er Cap'n portrait

Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

I can't believe how cool this looks when it all gets put together. I'm really proud of what all you can do sister dear! I can hardly wait to come up and do the next one. I'm going to work on one or two more cuttings over the weekend. I'm really thrilled with this all process.

Arrrrgust 20 roundabouts 6:21 in the mornin'

Diane Conom an LuAnn Sims find this pleasin' to the eye.

Spy all 5 scrawlins'

Ann Ludford Garvey

Me and my sister Mia - but, mostly her ... I'm the ironer/trimmer person :) It wasn't until I printed out the picture this morning before realizing Uncle Mark was standing in back of the quilt. At first I saw the shadow and thought Christ! BUT, I'm pretty sure Christ doesn't wear work boots :)

Arrrrgust 20 roundabouts 7:54 in the mornin'

Sherry Meyer Carll

That turned out awesome!!

Arrrrgust 20 roundabouts 10:53 in the mornin'

Th' wench Cap'n Ann scrawled upon Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner's Cap'n portrait.

Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner

Ann Marie's Quilt

Log Cabin Blocks

Arrrrgust 19 roundabouts 5:14 in the evenin'

Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

Just stoppin by for a breather. We started organized - followed the plan, but then we couldn't stop cleaning the office and filing after we started and now here we are mid-afternoon. It's not perfect, but there is order and we found some ...in-between the scenes stuff. :) AND ... hear this ... we even changed our desktop ... I'll show you a picture ... this is the center's multi-purpose room. Just gotta love it!

Arrrrgust 19 roundabouts 2:49 in the evenin'

Ann Ludford Garvey

Double screens! :) :)

Arrrrgust 19 roundabouts 2:50 in the evenin'

Kay Moring

LOL come do my house

Arrrrgust 19 roundabouts 5:29 in the evening

Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner

I have finished putting the squares together. The quilt is looking pretty nice! I might think about sending you a picture in a little while. I want to draw out the anticipation! It sure looks nice! I need someone to hold it up so I can get a good pi...cture. After I take a break I am going to add a boarder, maybe two to stretch the size out a little. I know we had talked about a dark green border, I might add a red also. I think I have enough green backing fabric. Unroll Parchment

Arrrrgust 18 roundabouts 5:39 in the evenin'

Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner

Oh gosh! It has been very quiet! I have only three sections left and the top will almost be done. I have them pinned and ready to go. Next step is cutting fabric for border and the back. Have a list of things to get done. I like being able to cross ...finished projects off the list!

Mark had a long day! The school is very health oriented. For the first day they did a lot of walking, talking and planning. After school he came home for a little bit and then cleaned church. Nate will be helping Monday and Wedsday for a few hours. Tonight he should be very tired!

Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

We missed the morning note because of two meetings we've just finished about now. I don't know how people do it with multiple meetings all the time. They really take some energy. We're looking forward to getting back to desk work no...w. Plenty to do. We worked yesterday with especially the Outlook program so that activities happen around people in the contact/history. If I can keep up with it - it's good stuff!

Arrrrgust 18 roundabouts 11:30 in the mornin'

Deb Baumgartner
Y
ou know me. I can't stand meetings. To me, they just interrupt productivity :-)
Arrrrgust 18 roundabouts 11:55 in the mornin'

Th' vain wench Cap'n Ann scrawled on 'er own likeliness in 'er Cap'n portrait .

Cap'n Ann scrawled on Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner's Cap'n Plank.

Th' vain wench Cap'n Ann scrawled on 'er own likeliness in 'er Cap'n portrait .

Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

This is the one we cut out yesterday. It was a study. I've only cut our a few things and this is my most complicated. Before CS did a method where she sewed pieces on strips, and then trimmed - hope I'm not giving out secrets ... but thi...s quilt seemed to be more traditional where you cut out each square sometimes one at a time. Pretty cool.

Deb Heim, Cindy McCormick An Vickie Fleck be likin' this.

Sherry Meyer Carll

This is pretty, I like the pattern. Are you making this in the same colors?
Arrrrgust 17 roundabouts 8:08 in the mornin'

Ann Ludford Garvey

Woo Hoo made it back :) The one I'm working on has the baige colores in the background, but heavier reds and greens. The material came in a kit and we're going with that ... I can hardly wait to see how it turns out :)

Arrrrgust 18 roundabouts 11:27 in the mornin'

Sherry Meyer Carll

Sounds like it will be prettier than the one in the pic. The darker colors will just pop off from the light background. ;^)

Arrrrgust 18 roundabouts 11:57 in the mornin'

Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

Good morning. I hope your weekend went well too! We went to dinner, movie and ice cream with two friends Saturday, and then we did the quilt cutting. Pswhoo. Yesterday, we worked on a pattern called "Home Sweet Home." I'll post a p...icture of it. We're a little short on writing, we'll go to that next. I found ourselves looking at patterns ... I think I better stick to going through CS collection - pswhoo!

Arrrrgust 17 roundabouts 4:26 in the mornin'
Them Responses (3)

Vickie Fleck an Deb Baumgartner find this pleasin' to the eye.

Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner

Slow down! You don't want to burn out on quilting too fast. I have enough fabric and quilt kits to open my own store!As your sister you get that special discount! There is a reason I flunked selling GS cookies and Tupperware,I gave it away!

Arrrrgust 17 roundabouts 7:57 in the mornin'

Cap'n Ann Ludford Garvey

Good morning ... just me. We've been a up for about an hour doing some waking up. I'm feeling a little whimsy right now ... not sure if I'm going one direction or another. I might end up on the other computer because the touch pad i...s so much more gentle on my fingers. It takes a lot less resistance to tap them. Or, we could get to the cutting right away ... hmm. So much to do and so little time *Sigh*Unroll Parchment

Arrrrgust 16 roundabouts 6:07 in the mornin'

Cap'n Ann weighed in on Cap'n Connie Sue Ludford Tscharner's Cap'n recent Tales.

Ann purchased a/an Secret Cave in Pirates.

Ann purchased a/an Secret Cave in Pirates.

2 more like tales