Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, March 20, 2009

Yeeks! We're going to be dragged into it 2 years after the fact

Good morning this is me. So far we are doing good – especially since it’s a Friday WooHOO!! Did you hear that all the way to Texas Vicki?!

It’s about 5:45 am and we’ve been up for about 20 minutes. Rich is just getting out of the shower now. He was up late last night because of the fishyguys meeting.

When he got home he woke me up from the couch and we massaged him for a little bit before he fell asleep … He had told me his first partner’s name, but I forget now.

He’s got the first trip sometime in April. We’ll know soon. God Bless fishypeople!
So that’s that … AHA! He’s out of the shower! He’s been going in earlier now days to keep up with all the work. I feel bad for him, but I think he feels he’s getting a leg up so … that’ll be ok.

We went to Dr. Marvin’s last night so that was a good deal. We seemed to have plenty to talk about. We talked to him about what was going on with Thom in Japan and how cool Rich was and about the computer … a tiny bit on work, but then some other deal too.

Yesterday afternoon about a half hour before we left for Dr. Marvin’s we got a subpoena for written records. Rich’s wife has gone way overboard as far as we are concerned. She’s demanding to see a copy of the boys’ birth certificates and then every written document you can imagine – at least the kinds that have to do with money. We know that she still thinks my kids are Richs. BLAH!

I told Maury about it last night. I’d left a message before our session and I gave him permission to tell his father just because I thought he should be aware that there is this crazy lady. Why after two years she needed to do this is beyond anyone’s imagination. I’ve got the feeling this lady is chased by demons. She sent me her Myspace link way back almost 2 years ago. Today I visited her site and her friends are all congratulating her with her retirement, which is just soaking up the lap of luxury that Rich is going to need afford. I just can’t see how she can get by with that. Her friends aren’t writing she’s disabled or nuthing, that would mean something else and if her hearts a problem maybe all that dancing and partying with them and the Beatles band might be too much. What they ARE congratulating her on is retirement and not having to earn a living any more. That just seems so unfair … how can she be wondering what my money situation is when she’s taking advantage of Rich and the government to support her and her lifestyle. I just don’t get it.

I told Maury about the situation and he talked to his father. They are of the opinion like Dr. Marvin that she is just trying to stretch out the divorce. Why after two years is she bringing me into the picture? She’s already asked her husband where the money is and he’s been honest with her, so what does she need my stuff for and what’s the precedent. She doesn’t make any statements anywhere that she thinks my kids are Rich’s … It’s just flattering her lunacy. I didn’t know Rich for 10 years after Joe was born. She’s just being thick.

*Sigh* Ok, well one of us has to work … I guess then we’ll be seeing you later, hmm?