Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Saturday ... umm not so good for bloggin

Good morning ... this is me and what do you know ... ANOTHER Saturday! WOOHOO!!! It's about 7 am and Sweetie is still sleeping. We're going to let him go to as LONGGGG as he wants today. CUZ I don't think he's got anything specific on his schedule ... though there might be something I don't know about ... we'll see.

We're watching firese in California ... it always seem terrible when they have to do fires, but it's hard to tell one fire from another because a fire looks like a fire. There are somethings that can be picked up like 150 people in a hospital or a thousand homes in danger. Other than that ... I don't understand too much as far as fires go. I don't understand either how so many bad things can happen to California ... It seems like Florida a place that too much stuff happens. YEEKS!

Ok, enough of that ... makes us feel a little unnerved.

Whoops I heard a toilet flush ... think baby face is up. How'd that happen?

Hehehe ... we just went into the kitchen to play with him for a minute. We were trying to swallow-up his skin. He won't let me do that to his chest ... man-o-man ... what's the matter with that one! HMPF!

He's getting coffee and joining me now. He had to bring in a few dishes that were here at the table.

Hmm .... something has happened here ... cuz it's now already 8 am. We've been watching TV with Rich ... we watched the fire stuff a little bit, but then he wanted to turn it over to fishy shows, so we've been doing that. I'd rather he get his Saturday morning FISHING thing done ... cuz I think that makes him happy. I know that although SOMEbody might have been suggesting other ... we're no competition for a good swishy.

Ok, now it's a long time later. We're up to 11:30 am. We're up to Rich is sitting on the couch and we're sorta watching West Wing, but sorta not doing much of anything. We went through a bad mood ... but I don't remember why we were there. I think it had something to do with something. Not sure ... we're kinda in a foggy period of our day. There's been a lot of sitting around the TV especially watching fishy shows. Rich didn't get clothes to the laundry, because somebody else was already there.