Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

To a special somebunny

Hey you ... you know who you are who I can't mention by name, but I love just the same. I wanted to know that I am missing you and thought I'd check in. I also wanted to invite you to check over where we have been posting ... you'll recocogize us right away ... we are Annandall. Go to Marineparents.com Look in the middle column for Message Boards and then go to the one for Recruit Parents. Then go down to MCRD San Diego and then to the one for graduates of San Diego June 6th, 2008 ... You'll find I haven't disappeared after all ... you know me like to talk on and on ... kind of been doing that a lot. Just so much time for writing. I've been writing a lot to Thom and the Board and to the volunteer projects and then personal letters to some of the moms. I'm missing you special friend. C'mon over if you got a moment. You know I'm not going to abandon my pet project for ever ... just a little buried for the moment. God bless you love! Hope you are doing well.