Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, October 29, 2007

I know ... gotta do the work :(

Good morning … This is me on a Monday morning. We only have about a half hour to write, so there won’t be much here. We’ve got Chief here to keep us company. And, Missy has let it be known that she’s a good back-up. And, Sarah Mclaclan. *Sigh* But, it’s a Monday? Shoot, Chief decided to sit up, because I tried to move his tail. Now we have a cat in the middle of our screen. I wonder what he thinks of us just moving that blinking black line across the screen. They must think we waste a lot of time. I’m pretty sure that cats don’t understand writing. I’d like him to know that I’m not the only one that does this. AHA! That’s true … They got Rich now too.

Aha! Speaking of him … It turns out “to shower” is a good thing. We ate a steak dinner out on the balcony and then we watched a good movie … it turned out to be “Reign Over Me.” I didn’t know that Sandler made those kind of movies. It was a serious one. It was about a relationship between two men who had once known each other before college, but then there is a lot of space, and it turns out the one – Sandler, has gone through the loss of his family due to the events of 9-11. I don’t usually like sad movies, especially about 911, but this was very good.

Ok, I think we’re losing our time here in just adjusting to being here. Had problems with the music. Better say here for the record there was more love making last night … Rich is so excellent to us. This is especially true hehehe if we’re sexed all week.

Hmm, more kitty reshuffling.

Hey Baby is up! He just went to washroom. Might have to jump on that. I don’t think he could hear my music … no ear phones today. They were unplugged last night and we’re too lazy to get up – oh no … it was because we had a cat on our wrist.

Hmm, not too much here. We snuggled in with Baby this morning … and then we were through a nice long hot shower and we got dressed. Monday is getting closer all the time. Meanwhile our nerve endings say touch Rich, touch Rich … we’re conflicted.

Work … touch … touch … work. Can you see the automatic discrepancy? *Sigh*