Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A bit of disappointment

Just a short note here ... It's now Tuesday morning and one of us has to go to work, but thought it be fair to leave a marker that Rich and I looked at the place yesterday - Memorial Day. I will have more to say here, but Rich liked the layout too, but not as much the location. Basically, he said a lot of nothing ... and I figured that meant no. It would have needed a quick response, and Rich was like well we're going to look some more. It took and is taking me some time to put the thoughts of it is not going to happen out of my mind. He says we'll need to stay put until after the divorce is final. I've been through it before. Mine to about 1 1/2 maybe more ... don't recall, but they can be very long drawn out things. I will not want to look any more until he gets more able to make decisions. It took a lot of emotional investment from me. That's all ... Sweetie Pie is getting out of the shower ... want to get him some coffee.

It'll be ok.