Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, March 17, 2006

Last half hour...


This is me with a half hour left of work on a Friday afternoon. We did the program meeting this morning and this afternoon there was a St. Patrick’s Day Pizza. The program meeting turned out well. It’s probably a good thing I didn’t know I was talking to a director until after they were through. There were three men. I thought it was terrible, our friend thought it was excellent … so probably some where in between. I was frustrated because we ran out of time. We had certain material we had still wanted to present. Eh, they took it back and the guy who turned out to be a director said to us last that we could be sure he was going to call regarding some of what we’d shown him. So, I think that is a good thing.

Even though most the work is mine in that I did it, I should probably check with Sr. to see what should be going out or not. Me … I’m in favor of sharing things around the community. Of course, we have in mind that some day we hope to be writing programs for all of the south side of Chicago. This is a start J

I got mad at Dr. M. last night and mad again at someone this afternoon. We’re not done being mad yet. They used to call this mood fit to be tied. Pretty sure they were referring to a straight jacket. That’s just a hunch though. We need to calm down, but don’t know how to do the anger proper. It is a terrible feeling being mad.

Sweetie will be over tomorrow maybe to finally help with the screen. Hmm, I was going to check something. Hold on.

AHA! The guy at Dell says we have the video card that supports dual monitors. YAYYY!!! He sent us the directions (from a non-Dell site), but we’ll have to try them out … they don’t look too difficult NOR do they require I open the silly computer. Ok, ok … we are out of here … running 39 minutes late already. Take it easy … good weekend ahead!