Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ok, we're about up to THIS weekend

Good morning … sorry V … we’ve been delinquent. It’s the darn pirate game. We’ve got to step away from it, but ya know it’s now paying me $600,000 income per hour … and shoot we really feel that we could live on that, well sorta … we still want more hehehe.

I’m not sure with so much time away from the blog that we should go too much indepth into the game, but even as I speak, the CNN guys are talking about pirates and pirate themes at parties. It’s pretty much a fantasy game? We are trying to protect ourselves and grow at the same time. Along with the above we have 25 units each of like 18 weapons that range from a stick of wood with a jagged nail to a very dark and dangerous pirate cruiser. That’s like almost 39 million dollars of armory.

Believe me coming at it one item at a time or even one round at 1,555,000 it adds up to a lot of attacking and plundering. Let’s see though at this point about 2 ½ days income. That’s if you don’t spend it on other things or get attacked. Some others things you could spend money on would be health from those lovely gentlemen over at the brothel and in sending notes out to other industrious pirates!

I’ve got a couple of goals for the day. The first goal is to save 18,600,000 so I can get some more income, and then the next goal is to save 15,550,000 so I can get a full 10 rounds of attack and defense points. I think that every round I pay out there is about $8,000 of cost so to get that 15,550,000 of ammunition, it’s going to cost me 80,000 in expense … from the 18,600,000 I can get 150,000 of income so that means to do the above two transactions I’m only really going to gain 70,000 income, but in trade I’m going to get the 18 weapons (attack/defense) up 40% and I’m already pretty strong.

So then the real goal today or over the weekend is to get the total of almost 35,000,000. Since we’ve already discussed having a 24 hour income of 14,400,000 that still means 2 ½ days of income IF I weren’t to lose or use it for anything else, but it doesn’t yet consider that I’ve got other sources of income like attacking and plundering.

Right now our success rate in attacking is 86.6%. We’ve hovered around that number all along. We’ve had 337 jobs completed which is really the number of rounds we’ve plundered, and then we’re at 1,050 attacks with 150 losses. We have had 4 defeats where we’ve been keyholed to the bottom of the sea and we’ve keyholed others 7 times. We don’t really try to do that because we don’t want to tick people off, but sometimes it just happens because someone’s so low on strength.

We’re running literally on like $800,000 income, but the $200,000 expenses cut into it giving us the $600,000 we’d discussed before. That’s about 25% of our income, but it’s really worth while having the confidence of going into most fights where we’re not really worry overly of being taken under.

Ok, so maybe this is all more interest to me than you, but I have to tell you we’re really into this deal. I can’t explain the gratification of getting a full hit where we just stole at one attack at a time the full amount of either 70,000 gold pieces or 140,000 gold pieces. Maybe others would stop, but we keep attacking until the other party is too weak to fight. I think that be the pirate way.

I found out that in specific someone put a bounty on my head. They put out 8,500 after having taken under 10,000 from them. That’s just poor sportsmanship, but that be the nature of the game. We are after all our all pirates and I don’t get Honeryannery skill points for nothing. I don’t really see the big problem of getting keyholed, but I’m sure that counts against you somehow. The person that took up the bounty was someone you really don’t want to go up against.

The person’s name was Blackeye Suzerin and she’s got like30,300 wins and about 10,000 losses. Remembering now that we’re only at 1050 wins and 150 losses – there’s no going after someone like that, but I think like what’s the difference of collecting only a bounty of 8,500. Sheesh. Ok, that’s like it of that.

Well I think that’s about it, except that I’m still taking in Pirate crew members.

I’m at this very moment up to 49 people. There are like 9 generated from the computer, but the other 40 are real people. Facebook allows you to separate your friends by group, so I’ve got all the Pirate people put on the side, but it seems to really bog down the reading of my home page. *Sigh* We’ll get used to it … there’s just more scanning.

One of the things that I find very interesting is that people seem generically almost the same in that they talk about the same kinds of things like being ready for the weekend, happy to have family home, or interested in getting back to the pirating game. That’s of course just for that group of people.

We just crossed over about 100 friends. I can’t believe I’ve got those kinds of numbers. I’m really surprised by how many pirates take up the invitation sent out when requesting them to be on your crew. I’m not sure if all the people I’m getting are the ones I sent out to, because some of the people could be picking up my name from notes left on others pages. I’m not disappointed though. The one thing I don’t like is that you can only add like 7 people a day. I think I’m already up to 3-4 people today and we’re only up to 8:30 am. *Sigh* This is the problem of being a pirating tycoon 

Ok, we’re back now … It’s about 10:20 am. I think we’re going back to pirate though in 45-50 minutes. It will take that much time to build up enough points to do something.

Hmm, it’s hard to do some work on writing because of all my sister’s talking.

That’s what we’re here for, but it takes some time to adjust because it breaks into your train of thoughts. Well that would be if I had a serious train of thoughts.

Ok, like we’re back. Poor CS I said something about her talking. It’s hard to say something like that without hurting feelings, but we had to say just a little something, because if she continues to talk ALL the time, I’m not going to have any space left in my brain to think. *Sigh*

I love her dearly, but sometimes we have to have quiet. I guess I’m going back here to more than a dozen years of living by myself where we haven’t heard ANY human voices throughout the whole entire weekend. I do find myself very comfortable here even with a lot of chatter. I think that CS might say out loud all the things I CHATTER about with my fingers. Both sets of thoughts might be as important as the other.