Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lost it to the bed

Good morning … this is me … and we’re trying to be brave. I know that we have to go to work this morning, but our heart’s not in it. Feel scared. I just want to stay at home. I think part of it is that we have an annual coming up and it feels like too much for me right now. Going to work and being with a group almost every day is wearing on me too. It seems ok when I’m actually doing it, but I get scared that I won’t be able to do it. Now I’m wondering if this has anything to do with Dr. Marvin being gone. I wish it were me that was gone … Ok, no you don’t don’t go there.

Why you feeling so depressed dear? All is good, right?

We’re back … we went in to talk to Rich and he made us take a shower and take our medicine. Missy won’t stop meowing. Hmm, Missy got put in the back bedroom. She’s gotta realize her meowing takes a toll on people. We’re still not feeling good yet. Rich thinks that maybe it’s because of the TV as a distraction. We’ve had it on pretty much all the time. We want to get used to it though. We don’t want to waste it. He says it’s not a waste if we turn it off, but then we think of all the expenses that we’re looking at now between Comcast and Netflix. Maybe that part is depressing too. We probably spent too much money. I know this, but I don’t really want to think about it yet.

I think yesterday we succumbed to the TV after getting back and taking care of Thom’s bills. After that, Rich came home and then we watched a movie together. I’m not sure how I feel about that because we didn’t really talk much, ‘cept he was explaining to us what was happening cuz we watched a pirate show to the end of Earth or something. We didn’t understand it too much cuz there was lotsa stuff … and pretty much we got confused between all the different captains and boats and stuff.

It’s ok, I don’t understand, right?

I just want to curl up and go back to bed. No, you can’t do that.