Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Friday morning

Good morning … This is me. I just want to write a bit … a little bit stressed this morning. No particular reason. Shoot … I forgot to tell Dr. Marvin that I was out of a prescription that is important. I took the last one yesterday. Shoot shoot.

Whoo … that was too easy. We just went in and called the pharmacy and got the automated machine and I guess there was a refill left because they said it would be ready at 6:45 am. That was very good. I know Dr. Marvin filled my big prescription, but I’m very glad this one worked too. It’s one of those medicines that if I don’t take I get depressed and suicidal within one or two days. Ok, ok girls … let it go.

Hmm, got our coffee too … we’re moving this morning 

It’s 4:18 am now. I don’t know why all of a sudden we’re able to wake up again in the morning, but I am liking that part a lot. It’s kinda funny to think now we’re beating the V. Hehehe HE’S THE BUM!

The biggest thing skirting my mind this morning is Dr. M. We know there were too many parts out that we’re not going to remember much. Just there’s a sense of urgency about getting something down so we don’t forget more. Maybe if I just try remembering one little thing at a time.

I remember that he was late in opening the door and that was the second week in a row that he was late. We told him he’s starting to develop a pattern. So, I think we talked about that and I remember now talking about his assistant, because we still don’t like her. But, as close as we could get to that we told him two times she is like a lizard. Then we thought we might be jealous because she gets to work with him all the time … for free! We thought more on the way home about her and decided another problem was that she had a way of impressing she had intimate knowledge of Dr. M. or us and we got aggravated when she used that at times to express something or bud in front of us when it was our appointment time … she was presuming her business was more important than ours.

Hmm, I think there was a little thought more like she was somehow like the mother person, but I don’t recall why we were thinking of that nor do we want to.

So, then I think we went somewhere where we were grouchy … I think that got talked about and we might have gotten grouchier, but I don’t remember what that was all about. Remember saying when we thought of him with his partner then we felt softer thoughts. Hmm, maybe it had something to do with that he seemed to be pushing us to talk about stuff we didn’t want to talk about. Sometimes we get done with a talk before he gets done 

It was one of those days where we didn’t do so much looking at him. It seems to burn our eyes even now to be thinking of him. We have this incredible desire to want to shut them and shut everything out. That can’t be good. I think we’re meeting up with resistance. I know we were saying something about him not caring again, not sure the contents though. My brain hurts. Something about school too. It came up about our first college. We said a little, but it was pretty hard … Had the sense that we’d disappointed all that … shoot got to lay down … we’re sorry