Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, May 19, 2006

Short and to the Point!


Good morning … whoops got the V! Oh man this is so sad. This is the beginning and end pictures for the day. Notice less pizzazz in the second picture?

There third picture we stepped it up a notch … for example to sit-up straight the way I never learned and to brush my hair more often. Can’t do nuthin with the droopy pjs, that’s just the way I like em! For the record, we seem to be drooping over again. Drat!

How to … sum up the day. LONG!!! We did only a couple of things today … We sorted computer files and we did Thinking Group. Thinking group today was only mediocre … the clients didn’t have much zip, nor did I for that matter. One of the client’s was being affected by psychosis and another was being just mean. That took a … whoops!



Sorry little intermission. Hehehe

Eh … now I don’t got much in me to talk … except I’m going to say one thing! I don’t see the value of straightening table cloths in the middle of my group! What was going on in my bosses mind??! HMPF!

Kinda giggling now … she made a daring statement suggesting I probably don’t even have table cloths at home. LOLOL NOPE … we got CATS! Oh Lordy, what would she think? Eh, let’s not go there.



It’s FRIDAY!!!!!

7:30 pm and I think we’re just going to call it a night … SHORT post YAYYYYY!!
Chief’s calling ;)