Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Top Ten Tagged Totally


Man-o-man … We’ve been tag-teamed! First by Christina, then by her mother! Wow! Well, we’ll play along AGAIN … only to the extent, somebody come by and tag themselves! We’re still a little uncomfortable of “impooooooooosing” this on others! AHEM!

I’m not going to look back at the first 10 things, while trying not to answer the manner. I am impressed T with the thought you placed in your answers. Oh Lordy, let’s not hope that this assumed the rest of my evening Hehehe…

One more thing … I am going to STEAL the horsie picture!!!! I figured if V could steal Christina, I could then steal the both of you. I want to stare at that picture to pieces! When I first saw it, I was so confused on who was who. What fortune to have been God-given a matching set of women held Siamese at the heart. Shoot, now your all making me cry.

Yup, yup here goes the rest of my night. What makes me feel happy … today ...

#1 Looking at my new picture saved of the most incredible duo.

#2 Thinking that one day my fingers are going to brush along the cement blocks that have been smoothed over with paint by T.

#3 That one day I will see V and Christina sitting before me in the same glance, T. will be serving lemonade to Bon and Mal … they’ll be on sun-warmed grass and when they look-up they’ll have to guard the yellow elements from their eyes, and people will be explaining to me how to understand poetry. And, we’ll just smile and laugh watching it dancing before us!

#4 Dreaming that one day someone will let me pet her horse!

#5 Thinking one day I’ll run into that Girl Scout Brownie who comes by and cleans up my desk because she has a smile in her pocket!

#6 When we one day meet Bon and Mal, we’ll remember that although they look the same, Mal is taller!

#7 That one day Deb will going to cook for us and it will be a complete seven courser and include family, turkey, and brownies, but then she’ll let me load the dishwasher, while everyone leaves but her, and she puts her feet up to gab with us and chase down our meals with hot coffee!

#8 Thinking I’m going to go into senility one year with our imagination and sense of humor still intact!

#9 That some one of us nerves it up and goes out to get a seafood salad sub for dinner! Maybe it would make our friend feel better if we used just a tiny bit of the emergency money left for us, hmm?? Sure, go ahead and go in your pj’s whose going to know what’s under that nice long coat?!

#10 That we dare step away from the computer for one evening to watch ummmmmmmmm … AHA! No one told us NFL is on Saturdays too! Ok, now let’s plan ahead. Hmm, “You’ve Got Mail” is obviously tempting … YOOO HOOO ok … we’re going football until 7 pm (It’s 4 pm now), and then at 7 PM!!!!!! Sound of Music is on! That’s one of our favorites. It’s the first indoor movie I ever remember seeing and we went with our favorite Gramma who died when we were 12. What a smart woman she was!